nyis4meatheads

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by groovefire

Visiting Karla's parents in the Nowth Showah tonight.

Studio 3 for Fester and Ede tomorrow night.

TV all day Sunday.

If anyone wants to come to Newport, let me know, Karla and I definitely have room for people to crash.

Not sure how my weekend's going to go yet - I'm thinking about heading up to Pawtuckaway (yeah no clue how to spell it) tonight. If I do that then I'll end up staying the weekend because they're having a big party tomorrow (and who doesn't want to party at the lake in the rain all weekend anyways :tongue: ). If I don't go then I'll give you a call tomorrow and will head down to Newport :D

Trading spaces :laugh:

Originally posted by jules5335

I'm going to Pravda tonight probably Newport tomorrow and hopefully the beach on Sunday!

I'm going to try and have a low key normal weekend for a change but I have a feeling that's not going to work out.

If you're looking for a place to hang-out after pravda, give me a call (wait, do you have my # jules?)

See Stymie, this works just as good as a PM :cool:

oh good, jules i should see you tonight then.

saturday roxy. diplomat and the freakin marathon afterparty.... its going to be lonely though... my roommate is at phish for the weekend up in maine so i will be hosting alone :(

Originally posted by stymie

Asking a female if they have your number over the message board is the most JV thing I have EVER seen in my like.

Are you on guest list for Hurricanes tonight dude?

Yeah, but I actually know Jules... It's not like I'm asking candyravergirlwhore if she wants my number so we can do a 'meet-up' in the club. I'm not trying to get into jules' pants.

You are completely incorrect in your assesment, further proving that you're not ready to play on the varsity squad. Keep PM'ing for pussy you rookie! (cut-up new guys week)

Originally posted by groovefire

Potential change in plans. Might be in Boston tonight after all. A good buddy of our's is landing in town tonight and wants to hang and drink. We'd likely end up at Avalon.

Looks like we're gettin' the band back together. If you go I'm sure we'll bump into you.

Stymie, you wouldn't know a varsity move if it PM'ed you.

Originally posted by jules5335

I'm going to Pravda tonight probably Newport tomorrow and hopefully the beach on Sunday!

I'm going to try and have a low key normal weekend for a change but I have a feeling that's not going to work out.

looks like i will be doing the same thing, well minus newport, i mean unless i win the lottery or something:rolleyes:

half pint-don't forget we are tweaking this event tonight, so make sure you have your shirt on:D