Clubplanet Nightlife Community

kuestion....

vicman

Originally posted by kken

camden, no.

ravens, no.

redskins, yes. just to see them lose.

I would only go to a Redskins game if they were playing someone good. Like my Cowboys. :rolleyes:

I'd go to an Orioles game anytime. I love eating Kielbasa (sp?) and drinking beer at the ballpark.

Ravens - dunno if I'd be able to make it up to Baltimore on a Sunday afternoon after staying out all night on Saturday. Unless Larry was going to the Ravens game too. In which case, I'd go.

Speaking of hockey, Lou and I were talking about doing an Original Six tour this winter. Hitting all six original hockey teams. New York, Boston, Detroit, Chicago, Toronto, Montreal. Not only great hockey, but great clubbing, too. Of course, we were high when we talked about it and it'll probably never happen like all of our other great pot-induced ideas. But it's a good idea. Who's coming with us?

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Speaking of hockey, Lou and I were talking about doing an Original Six tour this winter. Hitting all six original hockey teams. New York, Boston, Detroit, Chicago, Toronto, Montreal. Not only great hockey, but great clubbing, too. Of course, we were high when we talked about it and it'll probably never happen like all of our other great pot-induced ideas. But it's a good idea. Who's coming with us?

if you guys are paying....... :D

The sad thing is, I think I'd have more trouble blending in with a buncha korean motherfuckers than Lou would. :laugh:

well my cousin is a banana altho he likes to think of himself as a fob. he's from TEXAS for chrissakes. he lives by ktown tho of course... fucking koreans.

Originally posted by scratchapella

hey! i used to live in k-town :mad:

and i think the proper term is "twinkie" not banana

Yes. That is right. Twinkie is the appropriate term. Yellow and spongy on the outside, white, sweet, and creamy on the inside.

I've noticed this board is getting overrun with Koreans these days. Just so everyone knows, I'm the OK (Original Korean) and don't you all forget it!

Yes. That is right. Twinkie is the appropriate term. Yellow and spongy on the outside, white, sweet, and creamy on the inside.

I've noticed this board is getting overrun with Koreans these days. Just so everyone knows, I'm the OK (Original Korean) and don't you all forget it!

wasnt Millie on the board first before you?

ok, so first thing first. since it's baseball season, who's in for a baseball game?

since the orioles suck and just traded their best player yesterday, they are going nowhere which means tix should be real easy to get.

anyone has the remaining oriole schedule?

any one has a football schedule for the 'skind and ravens?

Originally posted by vicman

ok, so first thing first. since it's baseball season, who's in for a baseball game?

since the orioles suck and just traded their best player yesterday, they are going nowhere which means tix should be real easy to get.

anyone has the remaining oriole schedule?

any one has a football schedule for the 'skind and ravens?

ok, i don't like baseball, but i love going to the games. mostly to eat bad food and heckle the players. i'll go, but only if it's a night game. i'm not sitting outside in the sun and heat. :puke: