Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wanted: fun people to hang out with

Hey people whats up. Well anyway, for the past few months - my friends have SUCKED. ALl they want to do is stay home all the time so its time to meet some cool new people to go out with. Anyone want a new friend?? cwm41.gif

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

~Dream as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow~ ~

* Life isn't measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

Originally posted by dreams2:

Hey people whats up. Well anyway, for the past few months - my friends have SUCKED. ALl they want to do is stay home all the time so its time to meet some cool new people to go out with. Anyone want a new friend?? cwm41.gif

you can never have too many friends...show us a pic of yourself

------------------

Dancer-13.gif

Say What?...House Music All Night Long

ok well i dont know what i keep doing wrong but i cant seem to attach my pic ... sorry

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

* Life isn't measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

Im from mahwah. as far north as u can get before hitting ny. I dont hang out at the shore much because once again my friends suck so i dont have anyone to go down the shore with. cwm14.gif

------------------

Im from mahwah. as far north as u can get before hitting ny. I dont hang out at the shore much because once again my friends suck so i dont have anyone to go down the shore with. cwm14.gif

That's why I'm saying we could all have a meet-up down the shore!!!

your right - mahwah does suck!!!

------------------

i tried to put my pic on here but i seem to be a moron and cant figure it out!!! everytime i try to upload it - it says attatchment not valid or some crap!

------------------

i have a house all summer if ur hot ur welcome to stay their

Guest saleen351

I dont think these guys want to be your friend, I think they want to wax your ass...hey I cant blame them for tying.....

To get your picture, click on "post your reply." Once the new screen comes up, click on "upload your files." Then click on "browse" and find your picture on your computer and open it. Then click "Upload now" and then "close." To make sure you uploaded your picture, you can click on "view/delete files." Hope that works...haven't done it in a while.

Trewguy, it's "there," not "their!" And why does she have to be hot to stay at your house? Some people are so shallow! cwm3.gif

Hey there I know what you are going through, my friends get the same way where are ya from? I am from Cranford NJ thats exit 135-138 off parkway, I'll be 21 on June 19th and you are more then welcome to come to my party! Oh that goes to everyone that reads this because the more the BETTER...lol Aaaanyway, what are you going this weekend, maybe we can meet up! Well, Im me on aol Im @ Lpic19, or e-mail me lpic19@yahoo.com!

LATER GATOR,

LAURIE cwm38.gif

ok im annoyed because that is exactly what i have been doing to try to attach my pic. i think my computer is messed up or something. everytime i go to attach it it says something like attatchment not valid or something. cwm23.gif but anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY Laurie!!! Well if anyone wants to chat or get together some night email me at tee0715@aol.com. -K- cwm35.gif

~Tee

------------------

Archived