Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Join Clubplanet in IBIZA for Summer 2003! Book NOW!

Dee Phunk

cp_title.jpg

August 29th - September 6th

September 5th - September 13th

Travel with Clubplanet this summer to the clubbing capital of the world, IBIZA, Spain! Clubplanet is taking a select 20 clubbers on a non-stop roller coaster of excitement with seven nights of hard-core clubbing at the hottest and wildest dance parties of IBIZA!

YOUR CLUBPLANET IBIZA PACKAGE INCLUDES:

- 7 nights of club tickets to see the following DJs:

Paul Van Dyk, Paul Oakenfold, Carl Cox, Steve Lawler, Erick Morillo, Tiesto, Basement Jaxx, Groove Armada, Pete Tong and many more!

- Round-trip airfare

- Airport to hotel return transfer

- 8 days, 7 nights hotel accommodations

- Dinner and breakfast every night

- 24/7 customer care and support to all the parties

Package price: $1,950 inclusive (all fees and taxes)

$200 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit paid through Clubplanet.

Click here for more details and to reserve:

http://store.yahoo.com/ticketing/ibiza2003.html

Hehe, wow Sobe, we finally can agree on something!

Tour groups in general are horrid. You only really get to do what they do, and you don't see much else. There's more to Ibiza than the clubs...it's actually the site of Roman ruins, old Spanish fortresses, and other geeky stuff. Everyone I've talked to says you should set a day or two aside to check it out...plus, suppose you don't feel like going to their events? It's a waste of money in that case....I'd rather plan my own itinerary.

Plus the locals won't make fun of you as much if you're doing it yourself...:laugh:

Originally posted by sobe2003

I went last year to Ibiza with Bring It On tours - I recommend doing it on your own. You can save approx. $1000 if you do it without them.

If you are interested in going I would recomend this website:

www.ibiza-spotlight.com

Great website with club news and hotel deals.

Honestly though?

How do you expect to save that much money. I'm not saying the trip is a deal, but it does include food every day and admission to seven clubs. That's pricey. I think the only thing making the trip so expensive is the fancy ass hotel.

Well, why bother paying for the clubs? I know plenty of people who go out there and just by mingling in general, they get reduced or comped at the clubs...and they're not industry either.

I wouldn't give some sleazy tour company a single red cent of my money. Fuck 'em...they're trying to turn the island into a bloody version of Cancun...

Originally posted by copahc

Honestly though?

How do you expect to save that much money. I'm not saying the trip is a deal, but it does include food every day and admission to seven clubs. That's pricey. I think the only thing making the trip so expensive is the fancy ass hotel.

The tour group charged double for the room I stayed in - On the ibiza-spotlight website you can easily plan a trip and use expedia or another site for travel.

Bring it on books your hotel and gives recomendations on the clubs. They run a decent service - but it comes at a price.

agree with pod, went to Ibiza in June and through "mingling" you can accomplish alot !. Also, renting an appartment is way cheaper plus you can cook at home (other way tosave !). and yes, setting aside a few days for the touristy stuff of the Island is great ! plus the beaches rock !!! Most tours make accomodations in San Antonio anyways (not great !).

Sobe you are totally right.

I went in 2001 for an entire MONTH - yes, month, September (over the 11th!) I spent $1000 for a good hotel ($500 each / 2 of us, and the room could have been shared by 3) PERFECT location, clean, nice room with HUGE patio, kitchen, sofa, 2 full beds, TOP floor - and 10 min walk to Ibizatown and the other way to Space .

And $700 for the ticket, granted it was booked in advance, but even closer to the departure date you can get ok deals.....

Girls- very easy to get comps/reduced/walked into places/ european guys are generous too - plus for 'favors' you find a good guy in Ibizatown and pay NOTHING for a lot - and theyre there every night. Food is CHEAP - a gourmet meal for 2 $40? Would have been $250 in NYC!

Overall I spent under $2000 for a month - and they're charging 2000 for a week! Its so easy to do the planning yourself and half the fun is wandering around meeting people and plannign last minute where you want to go . Not all parties are pre arranged, so you want the flexibility to do whatever you want each night.

Anyone want that good hotel recommendation, email me :)

Have fun!