Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone going to PS1 tomorrow?

i wokr on 46 and queens blvd on weekends andim at work right now. HMMMMM what type of music is that. I mean im only 4 train stops away. And im goin to websterhall tontie so i could use a bit of warming up hmmmmm maybe i dunno i might get some food and rest.

Originally posted by silverbull

i wokr on 46 and queens blvd on weekends andim at work right now. HMMMMM what type of music is that. I mean im only 4 train stops away. And im goin to websterhall tontie so i could use a bit of warming up hmmmmm maybe i dunno i might get some food and rest.

house...mostly.

Nicky Siano was one of the first club dj's in NYC. He got his first residency in 1971; and he is the original resident of studio 54. he is also one the first dj's (if not the first) to produce his own music.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

house...mostly.

Nicky Siano was one of the first club dj's in NYC. He got his first residency in 1971; and he is the original resident of studio 54. he is also one the first dj's (if not the first) to produce his own music.

Thank You For Posting That!

If there were no Nicky Saino there would be no scene, No Larry Levan, No Danny Tenaglia, No Junior Vasquez, NOBODY!

This man is the godfather of the modern-day club DJ!

Im home as i wite this so obviously im not there. I wanted to go but i need a nap i mean having 4 hrs sleep in the past 2 days and working and goin out tonite and workin tomorrow will take atoll on me soi need a nap. Man im really curious tohear this DJ any clue when he will be around.

Heard about these summer events @ P.S. 1 last year when I was here on vacation, but never bothered to check it out. So, now that I'm back to being an NYC resident I passed by this Saturday and I was definitely impressed. Good music. Good vibe. Plus, it was educational as well by checking out some art work. I'm definitely going every Saturday till its over.

id lvoe to come

address??

admission?

how does it get coordinated?

plz post this before the event starts id love to check it out nothing to do this summer...

when does it start?

and dont be givin me no website links either

...bitches

:hat:

Originally posted by Kontrol

id lvoe to come

address??

admission?

how does it get coordinated?

plz post this before the event starts id love to check it out nothing to do this summer...

when does it start?

and dont be givin me no website links either

...bitches

:hat:

22-25 Jackson Ave at the intersection of 46th Ave in Long Island City, 11101

Admission is $6 and $3.50 for beers

Time is 3pm - 9pm every Saturday till Aug 30th

Hope it helps:D

:D