Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why Space close doors at 7AM

pimpineo

yes I agree I think after 8 Space should let you in for free, is so hot up there that anybody need to buy something to drink. if NV let's people in after 7 for free that will make it interesting? I still rather see Oscar G at the Terrace but if I cannot get in, why not go to NV for free

Originally posted by pimpineo

yes I agree I think after 8 Space should let you in for free, is so hot up there that anybody need to buy something to drink. if NV let's people in after 7 for free that will make it interesting? I still rather see Oscar G at the Terrace but if I cannot get in, why not go to NV for free

NV and Ivano? :confused::blown:

Originally posted by sobeton

IMO they should keep letting people in until they close.. getting in free don't hold your breath.. :D having some Gatorade up in place would be nice. gets hot as f*uck out on the terrace. :eek::D

I dunno how someone can stay until 12pm on a hot patio after staying dancing their asses off on the main room .

Being in the patio is more acceptable for me during the winter months .........summer & patio is not a good mix for me .:blown:

Originally posted by mursa

I dunno how someone can stay until 12pm on a hot patio after staying dancing their asses off on the main room .

Being in the patio is more acceptable for me during the winter months .........summer & patio is not a good mix for me .:blown:

I agree but with OG on the terrace, it's hard to resist. alternating between the terrace and the mainroom works, with some breaks in between.

sucks they don’t have Gatorade, cause alcohol at that time of the day, and after dancing all night. makes me want to :vomit2:

Originally posted by sobeton

I agree but with OG on the terrace, it's hard to resist. alternating between the terrace and the mainroom works, with some breaks in between.

sucks they don’t have Gatorade, cause alcohol at that time of the day, and after dancing all night. makes me want to :vomit2:

OG on the terrace will definetly be sweeeeet . Anything with some "bang, bang " will definetly attract me to it . But im still a Vampire and the dark will remain my home for the majority of the time . :D

For free? Yeah ok!! Alot of peeps go to SPACE 34 just for the afterhours do you think LP is gonna let in folks in for free? I would like for him to do that but he isnt. You guys bitch cause the password is good till 12 am and bitch cause the list is good till 1:00am and now ya are bitching cause SPACE closes its door @ 7:00 and charges. Shyt ever since ive been going to SPACE and left early around 6:00 am - 7:00 am ive always seen a pretty long line waiting to pay to get in. Im pretty sure that if any of us were the owner of SPACE and was getting a good income for afterhours theres no way your gonna stop.Where else are ya gonna go at that time where the place is jumping ne where in Miami? @ least for now there isnt. ;)

PARTY ON!!