Clubplanet Nightlife Community

? about pvd @ central park...

Originally posted by cutelilangel

It's on August 28th. Anyone know if you need a ticket.... or is there a place you can chill without having a ticket and still watch him spin?

Well, you can't see him, but you can definitely hear him. But..the beats will echo and sound muffled due to the expanse of space.

d00d i swear this is not rocket science....in order to see pvd at central park, you will need a ticket.......pvd like everyone is stating above, will spin around 6 pm..

heres some additional info:

http://www.madeevents.com/

where you can purchase your tix..

and if your from out of town and you would like to come to this event , here are some usefull information transportation wise

Please enter the park at 69th Street and 5th Avenue

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subway

East Side 6 train to 68th or 77th Sts.

West Side 1, 2, 3, 9, B or C trains to 72nd St.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bus

East Side M-1, M-2, M-3, M-4 to 72nd St./5th Avenue

West Side M-7, M-10, M-11 to 72nd St./CPW

Crosstown M-66, M-72 to CPW or 5th Avenue

Metro Transit Info Line

good luck , and i will see you at the event

:D

Originally posted by djinnom

Luis Diaz? I hope not. It's a 6pm-10pm event. If Luis is there, PvD will spin for max 3 hours and more likely 2.5.

Luis Diaz has opened for PVD almost every single time for the past 5 years he has been in NYC. Remember the good old Twilo days? Diaz till 2am, PVD till 9. :D

Originally posted by teklord310

Luis Diaz has opened for PVD almost every single time for the past 5 years he has been in NYC. Remember the good old Twilo days? Diaz till 2am, PVD till 9. :D

Yeah I know, I haven't missed a PvD event in many many years. I was just hoping Luis would be left behind this time (no offense Luis) because its gonna be a short set.