Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Casbah

Casba is okay...its the only club in A.C. besides for Club Tru.... it doesnt have a great club vibe..but it'll do if you just want a place to drink and listen to music....they switch from house to hip hop on the main floor ..no separate rooms.... if your into clubbing, go to Club Tru...its as close as you can get for a city club...great set-up and they got dj's from philly that go there..however, beware...it gets kinda dirty in terms of the people that go there.....

Originally posted by deb143

I'm prob gonna hit up Casbah with a few girlfriends next Saturday? I haven't been there since last summer...anyone been there lately? How has it been? Any good after hour spots left in AC?

please post pics of ur girlfriends... i'll get u full vip

and clubkid

its not the only club in AC

Well, we've been to Casbah and Boredgata several times this summer...Casbah was sick on Memorial day weekend, but has faded really quickly b/c they have been playing way too much rap since then...also second room (Xanadu) is open which gives you a little variety to move around....might go back this weekend after visiting borgata the past 2 weeks were boring...

borgata..nice club inside but only one room, upstairs is nice though...we went there twice and both times the night was a waste b/c they mostly play rap and hip hop.....buzz kill! we did meet some nice people there however..we wont go back unless there are some changes in the music.

TRU / STUDIO...above post hit the nail on the head..

Hope this helps

last saturday..... i was down AC wit a bunch of my friendz....

6 of them went to tru cuz they think its like factory....:laugh::blown::laugh:

tru might be the most disgusting club i've ever been to...

while the rest of us hit casbah.............

VIP all night.....good times.... just me with the hottest girlz in the club..... (pics to come)

anyway the ppl that went to tru ended up leaving @ 2:30.....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: