Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Iron Crew

ou812 it was great to finally meet ya brotha alum!!!!!..............for a moment i thaught you were just a man stuck behind the PC!!!!........................your good peeps and lookin forward to seein ya out again when digga is more coherant!!!!!!!, i didnt know you had 3 twin brothers?????????? or was i just seeing triple at the time.................................

and PLEASE DO NOT EVER POST W/ SMILY FACES THEY DRIVE ME NUTS!!!!!...................its like trying to decode a cracker jack trivia prize!!!!!!!!.....................................

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Originally posted by tempkid

The "Iron crew" is nuts !!!!!!!

I also like how one of them lets there kid brother tag along with them everywhere, I think they call him donwiezel26 !!!!!

r u talking stringbean.......still think you can take me in hoops bitch.......name the time and place and I will show up with the cash....than we will celebrate my win with your money!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

r u talking stringbean.......still think you can take me in hoops bitch.......name the time and place and I will show up with the cash....than we will celebrate my win with your money!!!!

He listen up mimi me, the last time I heard shit talking out of your mouth, it was the days before the Moo's beer pong tourney and we all know what happen.........

...... Team tempkid/bigtime took first and team digga/diezel took last!!!!!!!!

and we celebrated with everybodys money at Tempts!!!!

Friday at DJais myself and Kirk hade some great laughs about palying you guys, fuck this shit I'll make it official and announce the challenge shortly!!!!!!!!

got it back last night (thx btw Lori). at least i warned her that night that i'd most likely forget it cuz i'm a retarted drunk.

soooooooo banged up that night, and last night wasn't that far off either.

i also managed to knock over some guys drink at her bar last night too.. all over him. really good first impression i'm makin.