Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LASVEGAS contest pics are up

OHHHHHHHHH MY GOD............................LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY, HE'S SPORTIN HIS IRON SPANDAX SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!, LOOKS GREAT ON HIM, SHOWS HIS RIB CAGE AND IF YOU LOOK CLOSE YOU CAN SEE HIS HEART BEATING.................

FUGGIN "SLINKY"

1_0758_JPG.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Touch, what time do the cattle trucks start bringing the female clientele??? They serve milk straight from the tap there I guess??

You can't help the crowd being so far out west in NJ, good luck with the party bro....... make sure you control any stampeding though :laugh:

Originally posted by roddigga

THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FUN.................................

I FEEL SO MUCH SAFER W/ THESE 2 GUYS WATCHING OVER MY BACK AT TONIC...................

1_0220_JPG.jpg

haha fuck you thats me and my boy being stupid ....

and yes caleb if u cant figure out that pics a joke somesthing wrong with u ....

P.S. ... Tonic sucks .... i went there cuz my boy lives across the street from there but lookin at those pics .... im renameing it club ugly

Originally posted by sleep1souljerz

haha fuck you thats me and my boy being stupid ....

and yes caleb if u cant figure out that pics a joke somesthing wrong with u ....

P.S. ... Tonic sucks .... i went there cuz my boy lives across the street from there but lookin at those pics .... im renameing it club ugly

HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAA BWAAAAAAA HA HA AAAAAAAA, OH MY I JUST CHOKED........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and your postin on CP to admit that!!!!!!!!...............wait which one are you, are you SCOTT from AUSTIN POWERS on the right!!!!, or the guy who got kicked off the REAL WORLD on the left.............. for pullin TAMMIES towel off while she was NEKED...............

wait, let me find a pic of me and my boy bigtime being stupid, WE CAN COMPARE!!!!!!!!!!, i may not be even close to being as iron as my brother bigtime, BUT im still SOOO DAMMM SEXY.............LOL

3686anv_merge_rod_being_retarded-med.jpg