Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do some of you people sweat the shit out of celebs?

Felix_Leiter

Originally posted by smokesum

for starters...you look like a real idiot proclaiming how much you dont care when at the same time you wrote two ultra defensive essays in response

as for impact on me...please I could really care less and you know it

as for Brittney..it shouldn't take half your post count to let people know you think she is hot..fine you think she is hot..great...yippie

..looking at some of the responses gathered on this thread...I dont think Im alone on this

seriously... if u dont like to read posts with pics of her then why the hell do u keep opening the damn thread??? no ones forcing u to read it!!

i just dont get why u care so much about what im posting when it does no harm to u or anyone else... theyre just pictures

ur opinions arent gonna stop me from posting whatever i or anyone else pleases.... thats what i meant by saying that i dont care...

Originally posted by linabina

seriously... if u dont like to read posts with pics of her then why the hell do u keep opening the damn thread??? no ones forcing u to read it!!

i just dont get why u care so much about what im posting when it does no harm to u or anyone else... theyre just pictures

ur opinions arent gonna stop me from posting whatever i or anyone else pleases.... thats what i meant by saying that i dont care...

this is gonna be a repeating cycle with you..bottom line...i dont care.....grow up...and dont reply anymore

i dont mind her posting pics of britney... i like it actually.

oh and you forgot to answer this part:

Originally posted by linabina

since when does posting pics of britney make me less of a grown up than u? u sit here on almost every board criticizing people u dont even know... making fun of everyone on a fucking messageboard who comes along with something that god forbid disagrees with u.... and ur telling me to grow up? and telling me to get a life?