Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OT: OT posts...

joeg

just for the record... not EVERY post on here has to be directly related to cars...

i'd like to think we can kinda do what the sex board eventually did, which was become an area for enthusiasts to talk about whatever is on their mind... while most posts would be on topic... it wouldn't hurt anyone if someone posts something unrelated for the 'community' of car enthusiasts to talk about...

luckily for us... CARS keep most of the unwanted elements of CP out of here... so we don't have to put up with britney Vs Christina threads, 'do you like it in the ASS?' threads, and the like...

what does everyone think? am i talking out my ass, or does this make sense? :confused:

I'd prefer the subject matter remain along the lines of vehicular performance and enjoyment.

whether that involves cars, bikes, ATV's, submarines, blimps or the space shuttle, it doesn't matter. If it's a mechanical device that a person pilots to move them around, or even a robot controlled amoeba, it qualifies.

keep the OT posts to a minimum. if they get out of hand or start clogging up the board, i'll move them to a more appropriate forum or delete them altogether if they really suck.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by joeg

what does everyone think? am i talking out my ass, or does this make sense? :confused:

i believe that you are correct that we do form a little community and talk about whatever we want to because we kinda "know" each other. hell didnt this board get made so that car talk wouldnt be so off topic in the other threads? anyway. just as long as it doesnt get carried away like the sex board. if you're away for like 5 mins you've already missed what the hell went on.

i like how our mods here are like the ying and yang, complete oppisites, but i do believe that you guys are just fucking with each other and dont mean any of it seriously

Originally posted by jroo

i believe that you are correct that we do form a little community and talk about whatever we want to because we kinda "know" each other. hell didnt this board get made so that car talk wouldnt be so off topic in the other threads? anyway. just as long as it doesnt get carried away like the sex board. if you're away for like 5 mins you've already missed what the hell went on.

i like how our mods here are like the ying and yang, complete oppisites, but i do believe that you guys are just fucking with each other and dont mean any of it seriously

well said.

yarin: i'm going to blow up your eclipse like that guy did the 'smart' cars... ;)

Guest brwneydtrouble

I really don't give a crap WHAT you guys decide, I will contripute to this forum as I deem fit. :D

In all seriousness, I think I am the one that is the most out of the loop with you guys......since I live so far away, and never visit any of your "home" boards. So I only know you guys in a "car" context. I'd like to know what you guys are all about other than just what cars you like.

Not all of us eat, drink, and dream cars.......24/7 like some *cough*cintron*cough*

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

I really don't give a crap WHAT you guys decide, I will contripute to this forum as I deem fit. :D

In all seriousness, I think I am the one that is the most out of the loop with you guys......since I live so far away, and never visit any of your "home" boards. So I only know you guys in a "car" context. I'd like to know what you guys are all about other than just what cars you like.

Not all of us eat, drink, and dream cars.......24/7 like some *cough*cintron*cough*

what home board? the NY board fucking sucks....

and if you don't eat, drink, and dream cars.... you have no place on our forum. :):tongue:

but yeah, thats kinda where my post was heading... basically enhancing the forum by letting everyone kinda get an idea of what one another is about... so far everyone who posts here is pretty cool... we don't really have any drama, or stupid shit.... i like that.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by joeg

what home board? the NY board fucking sucks....

and if you don't eat, drink, and dream cars.... you have no place on our forum. :):tongue:

but yeah, thats kinda where my post was heading... basically enhancing the forum by letting everyone kinda get an idea of what one another is about... so far everyone who posts here is pretty cool... we don't really have any drama, or stupid shit.... i like that.

I totally agree with you there Joe. This is the only board that I know I won't have any drama, or garbage. Whenever I come to CP, I always end up checking the C&B board first. :D The people on miami have way too much time on their hands, so if you don't stay on there 24/7 its hard to follow.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by johnnyrevs1

i only check out this section of cp since it's drama free :D

cars are my hobby

I guess I better start some drama, huh?

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by rampage23

WOW.. Very good point! our only drama is what car is the best.

import or domestic

:blown:

Grrrr.....why import of course!!!

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by weed247

I love Cars & Bikes board.The only board I like on CP.It definitely could have been better ,if I was the mod.But it aint no biggie.

and import.

Suuuuure buddy.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by weed247

:D :D

Why do you got to be like that??

Because then I wouldn't be trouble!! ;)