Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2 way pagers

i've got one thru SkyTel from my job, they got one of the best paging networks in the country so if your serious about it get one from them.

someone else i kno has one thru a bargin company called "two way gadgets" and it works just as good and she pays a LOT less - but mine is from my job so what do i care lol

here are the plans for two way gagets http://www.2waygadgets.com/rate.php

and skytel has 2 plans:

-250 2Way messages/month, up to 500 characters each

-Additional messages $0.25 each

Service Costs: $14.95 Per Month

$20.00 Activation Fee

-250 2Way messages/month, up to 500 characters ea

-Additional messages $0.25 ea.

-Value bundle: Toll-free Personal Access Number,SkyTalk voice mail (30 mins), Caller ID

Service Costs: $19.95 Per Month

$20.00 Activation Fee

Absolute best 2-way/cell phone/aol instant messenger/web browser device out there!

Cost me 150 bucks, with a 50 dollar rebate. Trust me, this is the best thing money can buy right now.

Click

here

I got mine a week ago, and absolutely love it. All my friends want one now too. :D

My sidekick plan with T-Mobile (which works great so far out in SHITTY staten island)

600 mins

Free Nights/Weekends

Unlimited AIM

Unlimited Web Browsing

Unlimited SMS/Email

60 bucks a month

For an additional 40 bucks you can make it a camera as well. Theres already a huge community of people that have sidekicks that share the photos and stuff too. My prediction is that within 2 months everyone in every club will have one of these.

Originally posted by berniec

here are the plans for two way gagets http://www.2waygadgets.com/rate.php

and skytel has 2 plans:

-250 2Way messages/month, up to 500 characters each

-Additional messages $0.25 each

Service Costs: $14.95 Per Month

$20.00 Activation Fee

-250 2Way messages/month, up to 500 characters ea

-Additional messages $0.25 ea.

-Value bundle: Toll-free Personal Access Number,SkyTalk voice mail (30 mins), Caller ID

Service Costs: $19.95 Per Month

$20.00 Activation Fee

those are the only plans skytel has??? seems limited

i was checking out that bargain places looks pretty good but its so cheap it seems sketchy

ya skytel is more gearded towards businesses so they really dont give a fuk.

she's had her pager for like a year now with them and never had any probs - but she only has the two way (you can email anybody else's pager, or internet email address) and a local pager number that you can call and put in a phone number.

WIth my skytel i got the two way, plus a personal 800 # that you can call and talk to an operator and send me a messsage - but thats crazy expensive and if i didn have it thru m job i wouldbt be pain for all that shit.

if your just lookin to be able to two way people, i would go for the bargain place

Originally posted by bbbooom

its a phone too? i heard a timeport is better though too b.c the sidekick cannot beam

Timeport is completely outdated, and the only thing it would be good for is to beam. Sidekick is the latest and greatest, with so many new features its insane. Also, sidekick is a cell phone, timeport isnt. Lastly, Sidekick has an infrared port on it now, and beaming is most likely going to be possible in the near future.