Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro Lounge Family Unite....metro Fridays Moving To...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by H-BomB

i can't believe metro is no more.. that SUCKS.. some many memories from that place..

yea i am goin to miss those nites of hookin up wit a nice slutty 19 year old girl and bringin her up to my room at the ramada

Remember, the feeling that you had at Metro was created, and it will be Re-created in whatever venue the metro/Merge family is in:D Metro Fridays @South park is gonna rock!:D Its a great space, just needs fine tuning, it will be all souped up and ready to go...................

Originally posted by ml2k3

Remember, the feeling that you had at Metro was created, and it will be Re-created in whatever venue the metro/Merge family is in:D Metro Fridays @South park is gonna rock!:D Its a great space, just needs fine tuning, it will be all souped up and ready to go...................

Dude ur nutz.. there will be no replacement of metro.. I don't particularly like the layout of South Park.. everytime I walk in there I remember Kokomos..