Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Voodoo Lounge Saturdays

aj2234

original quote

saleen351

ps what was the opening track you layed down last week? it was a vox....

------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------------------

"Richie Santana - "Drum Contrlol"

On Stereo Productions

does that mean every vocal track is Cheese?????

WOW- You have alot to lurn

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by hard155

original quote

saleen351

ps what was the opening track you layed down last week? it was a vox....

------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------------------

"Richie Santana - "Drum Contrlol"

On Stereo Productions

does that mean every vocal track is Cheese?????

WOW- You have alot to lurn

richie was my fav dj growing up, heat fridays at hunka bunka!!!.... I didn't reconize the track, the highs were so high pitched we stood at the back upstairs bar and couldn't hear to well.

track i think finally came out, but we all had it for months...

Wait - Is this a new DJ for Voodoo or is he the same old/same old?

Wendell - if your new welcome! And - I can't wait to hear you!!!

I have not been back their on a Saturday night for about 7 months. So you are new to me if you have come on board since. I will say this... the last time I was there on a Sat night, we had to leave the main room and join the Hip Hop folks because of the Cheese.

Originally posted by guyman1966

Wait - Is this a new DJ for Voodoo or is he the same old/same old?

Wendell - if your new welcome! And - I can't wait to hear you!!!

I have not been back their on a Saturday night for about 7 months. So you are new to me if you have come on board since. I will say this... the last time I was there on a Sat night, we had to leave the main room and join the Hip Hop folks because of the Cheese.

my thoughts exactly

SALEEN,

YOU ARE A COMPLETE MORON!

THE ONLY WAY YOU RECEIVE ATTENTION IS BY MAKING AN ASS OUT OF YOURSELF ON THIS BOARD! IF YOU COULD ID EVERY TRACK AT A CLUB THEN WHY DON'T YOU BECOME A D.J.? LET ME GUESS, IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE A NO TALENT FUCK!

THE ONLY AUTOGRAPHS YOU SIGN ARE ON CHECKS TO THE CHEAP HOOKERS YOU BANG BECAUSE THE ONLY WAY YOUR UGLY ASS IS GETTING LAID IS BY PAYING FOR IT!

AND IF YOU ARE THE SCENE THEN KILL US ALL BECAUSE THE SCENE HAS TURNED INTO AN UGLY, FAT , UNHAPPY, VIRGIN WITH NO TALENT AND A COMPUTER TO VENT HIS FRUSTRATIONS ON!

Originally posted by aj2234

SALEEN,

THE ONLY AUTOGRAPHS YOU SIGN ARE ON CHECKS TO THE CHEAP HOOKERS YOU BANG BECAUSE THE ONLY WAY YOUR UGLY ASS IS GETTING LAID IS BY PAYING FOR IT!

HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!!!!!!!

Hookers take checks???? :eek::bj::rock:

I Love America!!!

Hey Guyman...

Wendel is definitely new AT VOODOO... but has been around since the EARLY days!!! I bet most of the "stunads", as Saleen says, on this board were shaking their asses to Stevie B and Diamond Girl while he was throwing down some electronic music!!!

Def. worth checking out... I guarantee! Just a good dj. <---period

And Voodoo "gets them all", so Wendel being a professional has his work cut out for himself and taking a crowd that you all think has been listening to cheese will take some time to retrain! 5 pieces of Cheese to 1 Solid track will take some time to change but he'll do it gracefully!

Oh.... AJ & JC kill the caps and stopp yelling.. it's early.. and something tells me you both use the same mousehand.. call me suspicious!

Originally posted by aj2234

GAYMAN

IF YOUR QUESTION IS ABOUT WENDEL BEING NEW AT VOODOO , YES HE IS !

FEEL FREE TO ASK ANYMORE QUESTIONS

LOL - And you would be an ASSHOLE to me WHY? And you come on here and say THE SALEEN bashes for no reason????

Originally posted by vaughanz

Hey Guyman...

Wendel is definitely new AT VOODOO... but has been around since the EARLY days!!!

Def. worth checking out... I guarantee! Just a good dj. <---period

I will def check him out... and I still need to check your ass out.... I missed you at the Bull Dog :(

Just playing with the ole "netiqette" rule of CAPS = YELLING ... that's all!

And what I meant is that both you and AJ are either sitting right next to one another posting like tweedle-dee and tweedle dum or your the same person because you both are online at THE SAME time... the IP addresses you both post from are the same and you both type with caps and you both are newbies with almost the same amount of posts.... That's all... I'm not talking shit... I'm not hazing you... just making friendly early morning coffee chatter!

As far as Saleen and I typing with the same mousehand... he's lefthanded and everyone on the is board knows we are two completely different people. As far as if I "use" the same mousehand as Saleen... YEs I am a compulsive masturbator and proud of it... my girlfriend does a wonderful job as well!

I wish you all a wonderful Thursday and jcmia and aj2234... I would like to welcome you both to this ridiculous message board we all call home!

Saleen, you're so full of shit, dude....lol....nothing like some more attention huh?

Come back next week when you ID ONE cheesy track that Wendel spins....

and a piece of advice to my buddy Wendel since he's just started posting here: DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO SALEEN. That's all he wants. He loves it when people pay attention to him so don't let him get your attention. Just shut him up if and when he goes to see you spin.

I'll be waiting for that ONE cheesy track ID, Nick.....hurry back....:rolleyes:

HEY VAUGHANZ, DIN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT U MEANT ! SOUNDED FUNNY DON'T YOU THINK ?, BY THE WAY I TYPE IN CAPITALS BECAUSE I ALSO WRITE IN SPANISH, AND IT IS GRAMTICALLY CORRECT NOT TO USE ACCENTS WHEN USING ONLY CAPS. (FOR THE EXCEPTION OF Ñ)

AJ AND I ARE TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE.

THOUGHT I COULD FIND INETRESTING INFO. ON CHATBOARDS ABOUT ELECTRONICA, INSTEAD FOUND SALEEN. DON'T TAKE ME WRONG, I FIND HIM VERY AMUSING, IN A HANNA BARBERA SORT-OF-WAY.

Originally posted by jcmia

THOUGHT I COULD FIND INETRESTING INFO. ON CHATBOARDS ABOUT ELECTRONICA, INSTEAD FOUND SALEEN. DON'T TAKE ME WRONG, I FIND HIM VERY AMUSING, IN A HANNA BARBERA SORT-OF-WAY.

That's pretty damn funny! Yeah... I personally don't like message boards, especially this one but I always pop-in to see "who's in" and if I see a post from our beloved Mr. Saleen.... I'm there!

Saleen might kill me for saying this but he's actually a big softy outside the board!

Guest saleen351

writing checks to hookers..... stunad...

welcome to 2003! you can use ****** now:idea:

second, meng, you are an idiot.. I KNOW LAUDERDALE, I BOOKED OSCAR MOTHERFUCKING G, AND EVEN HE HAD TO SELL OUT!!

How am I wrong?

I'm not in the scene,

I am the scene!!!!!!!!!!!

ps you clowns are just too easy to fall into my trap...

Have my comps and free drinks waiting, cause one bad saleen review and you are DONE IN THIS TOWN!!!