Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attention mods

beautifulgrl

Originally posted by tranzwhore

well, i love ur creativity and u should photoshop shit more often.

but we're talking music & clubbing not politics or heart surgery.

i think some people take it too seriously. it's all in good fun.

and the mods don't seem to mind. if you're bothered by it, find another place to post & read. this is CP the rules are lax!

eh, sorry it's not laxed at all. my threads and posts get deleted all the time. if the mods are gonna act like mods then they have to do it across the board.

When someone posted the poll about the best promoter and I was winning they deleted the poll with my name on it. I don't have a problem with that if they are going to inforce mod policy on everyone across the board.

Her thread was jacked pure and simple. It's not polite to do that. PM each other or start your own thread.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

eh, sorry it's not laxed at all. my threads and posts get deleted all the time. if the mods are gonna act like mods then they have to do it across the board.

When someone posted the poll about the best promoter and I was winning they deleted the poll with my name on it. I don't have a problem with that if they are going to inforce mod policy on everyone across the board.

Her thread was jacked pure and simple. It's not polite to do that. PM each other or start your own thread.

When I first started on CP, they used to delete practically every single thread. That has seriously calmed down. I haven't noticed anything being deleted in a while.

Guest brwneydtrouble

If it was indeed "HER" thread, then she should have come back to monitor it, not have the mods do it for her.

You know what I think there are more personal issues at work here...some people may not like others who are on this board but it is a MESSAGE BOARD...meaning messages can be posted.

AS for her thread...there were exchanges about the topic at hand however she neglected to keep up with what she started. The only one at fault here is her.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by cheekeetika

You know what I think there are more personal issues at work here...some people may not like others who are on this board but it is a MESSAGE BOARD...meaning messages can be posted.

AS for her thread...there were exchanges about the topic at hand however she neglected to keep up with what she started. The only one at fault here is her.

Exactly the point that I was trying to make. If she neglected to keep up with the topic, then its her own fault that it got jacked. She needs to wipe her nose and get with the program. Like the saying goes, if you can't run with the big dogs......

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by cintron

yo brwneydtrouble what pic is that in your sig it looks mad hot

Its a state that I would love to acheive one of these days.....;)

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Exactly the point that I was trying to make. If she neglected to keep up with the topic, then its her own fault that it got jacked. She needs to wipe her nose and get with the program. Like the saying goes, if you can't run with the big dogs......

WOOF WOOF!!

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by digital7

The threadjacking needs to stop.. really. :tongue:

And where have you been hiding out señor?

And where have you been hiding out señor?

here and there.. ya know... gonna regulate the fifi's doggy styleeeeeeeeeee :cool:

been laying low actually... working on a couple of mixes and planning some trips this and next month to Jacksonville and New York City

Guest brwneydtrouble

here and there.. ya know... gonna regulate the fifi's doggy styleeeeeeeeeee :cool:

been laying low actually... working on a couple of mixes and planning some trips this and next month to Jacksonville and New York City

Sweet. :) Yeah, you gotta keep them in check.....let me know when you have a mix done, I want to check it out! You always do have some of the really funky stuff.....

What happened to "Stop threadjacking???"

:tongue:

Sweet. :) Yeah, you gotta keep them in check.....let me know when you have a mix done, I want to check it out! You always do have some of the really funky stuff.....

oh you know diz :tongue: it's all about the funky shizzzzzzzzzzz .. def. keep ya in da loop.. both of them are set to be featured on Proton Radio