Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: People with new piercings.

Guest brwneydtrouble

Guest brwneydtrouble

I got my belly button pierced two years ago, but the ring fell out two months later and the hole closed. So I waited till last october to get it done again, and since it was pierced through the original scar, I got a keloid. It hasn't healed properly, until a friend of mine suggested putting Bactine on it. I got it in a spray and use it something like twice a day, its super easy. And within less than a week, its almost completely healed!!! I also put it on the new hoop that I just got on the top of my ear, thats already completely healed, and its only been 5 weeks.

For anyone with a new piercing, I highly reccommend using this stuff.

that's not always true. Bactine made them irritated. The triclosan soap was fine, but the bactine was so troublesome and painful I stopped using it.

I know cuz i had a lot too. I took them out and luckily they closed.

i don't want to be 40 years old with holes in my nipples and private parts.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

bactine is what you ALWAYS have to use when getting a new surface piercing. I know...I have a lot :)

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by nyckitty69

that's not always true. Bactine made them irritated. The triclosan soap was fine, but the bactine was so troublesome and painful I stopped using it.

I know cuz i had a lot too. I took them out and luckily they closed.

i don't want to be 40 years old with holes in my nipples and private parts.

I was told AFTER I got my belly pierced that latin women or women with dark complexions are more likely to get keloids. I know that I have had a hard time with my piercings, and all the trouble that I have had with the last one is the prime reason that I decided against getting my nipples pierced. I wasn't too keen on the possibility of having keloids there....I happen to very much like the shape of my nipples.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by spragga25

:drool::devil:

Ragga, you are a dirty, dirty man......so when you come down again, are we gonna play the nipple game?