Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Merge Beach Party

Originally posted by toyking420

nope wasn't Anthony that pushed Jonathan in... It was Laurie's sister Tara... But she took a dip too......... ;-) and boy did she seem pissed...

Whatup TOYKING its about time!!!!!!!

FYI Tizzah is Laurie's sister TARA!!!!!!!hahaha

Tizz its fun changing tires at 4:30 am with 8 cops standing around staring at ya. I felt like I was at a pit stop fpr a race team I wanted to get outta there so fast!!!!!

Originally posted by crazysolarbaby

i am working at solarlounge tomorrow 1-8 so try to stop in if u come down... well get u real tan-:)

Im immune to your solar rays:D . Ill stop by but then I gotta deal with Grandma's mouth all she does is pick on me.

Originally posted by kostaP

Whatup TOYKING its about time!!!!!!!

FYI Tizzah is Laurie's sister TARA!!!!!!!hahaha

Tizz its fun changing tires at 4:30 am with 8 cops standing around staring at ya. I felt like I was at a pit stop fpr a race team I wanted to get outta there so fast!!!!!

thank you sooo much for doing that....619'er owes you ;)

before you got there my wasted ass was hanging out as I squat on the crowd trying to change it and take the bolts off with my hands!!?!?!? hence why all the cops around.........plus laurie's skirt :eek:

THANK YOU AGAIN

as for the dip in the pool I wasn't mad at all....i kinda voluntered especially after accidently pushing him in I knew I was going in anyway!!

BEST NIGHT EVER

LMAO ~ The best night everrrrrrrrrrrrrrr flat tire and all :D

Tizzah ~ next time dont take out the road sodas until the coppers leave. . .:mad:

Nootsy ~ Sorry about the head dunk, but I had too :laugh: Oh and Jonathan Loved every min of having two gals push him in who are you kidding . . HA HA HA :laugh: :laugh:

Kosta ~ What can I say. . you are a real "MAN" and YES I owe you and that other guy. . I dont recall his name but I know he helped out. . I OWE BOTH OF YOU!! ;)

Laur Tizz, Anytime lets just not make a habit of gettin flats!!!!

No biggie for real the other guy was my neighbor danny he was in horrible shape But he brought his Triple A card just in case we werent able to change it!!! He didnt realize that he brought it though till we got back to the house!! The cops seemed pretty cool though very 'laid back'. Thats when it pays to be a chick!!!!

Sandfag, Toyking is GOD. I can tell ya stories, on second hand nevermind because he can tell ya worse ones!!!! Lots of good times.

Originally posted by kostaP

Laur Tizz, Anytime lets just not make a habit of gettin flats!!!!

No biggie for real the other guy was my neighbor danny he was in horrible shape But he brought his Triple A card just in case we werent able to change it!!! He didnt realize that he brought it though till we got back to the house!! The cops seemed pretty cool though very 'laid back'. Thats when it pays to be a chick!!!!

Sandfag, Toyking is GOD. I can tell ya stories, on second hand nevermind because he can tell ya worse ones!!!! Lots of good times.

LOL ~ Lets not forgot I was a "wet chick" in a white skirt due to getting tossed in the pool. . .grrrrrrr. . .Oh and the funny thing is I called my road side help through on star and they told me it was going to take an hour to send someone out there. . .You guys changed it in 5 mins. . .:laugh::clap::laugh::clap: Tell Danny boy that I owe him too. . .;)

I LUUUVVVVVVVVVV YOU KOSTA!!! :D