Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Hotness.

joeg

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by tranzwhore

i feel the need, the need for speed!

TW, are you spamming my board???

all the boost in the world won't matter. it's FLOW, not boost.

I could boost a turbocharger the size of a dime up to 50psi and it would do two things:

1.) Overspeed [which is dangerous and probably what that volkswagen engine is doing to its turbo]

2.) Create hot air, which on pump gas, leads to detonation.

if that guy has an upgraded turbo, engine management and other measures for good intercooling, then he'll probably be fine...

but if that's a VW engine with a stock or small turbo without any safeguards or tuning, then that car is as good as gone.

...German cars are pork...plain and simple...VW's are pork...plain and simple... You take the solidness overengineering of the Germans, the American 'keep it simple' mentality and the finesse of the Japanese and maybe you'll then have a properly weighed automobile that could take boost like that for prolonged periods of time..

...90 percent of the people out there don't deserve the cars they drive...

Originally posted by cintron

all the boost in the world won't matter. it's FLOW, not boost.

I could boost a turbocharger the size of a dime up to 50psi and it would do two things:

1.) Overspeed [which is dangerous and probably what that volkswagen engine is doing to its turbo]

2.) Create hot air, which on pump gas, leads to detonation.

if that guy has an upgraded turbo, engine management and other measures for good intercooling, then he'll probably be fine...

but if that's a VW engine with a stock or small turbo without any safeguards or tuning, then that car is as good as gone.

Thanks Eric. Take the previous 14 lines and shove them up YOUR ass Joe. :bootysha:

Originally posted by teklord310

Thanks Eric. Take the previous 14 lines and shove them up YOUR ass Joe. :bootysha:

no... because any moron knows hes not running 26psi on the stock turbo.

i know you guys aren't big VW fans, but now you're just getting stupid with your responses... its a fast car... just appreciate it, and stop trying to knock anything that isn't yours.

from his sig:

"[2001 NB APR Stage3 transverse]

[Eurospec 6speed with 4.24 final]"

tvs3_turbo.jpg

garret ballbearing turbo... i'd say hes well within the efficiency rating with 26psi... and i bet his spoolup is just as fast as it was stock...