Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SOTU Records (New Downloads) Update

obby

Recently posted in the "DOWNLOAD" section of our site www.soturecords.com for your audio enjoyment. We highly recommend to take advatage of these DJ tools. Keep in mind that although a few of the vinyl's posted may seem somewhat old to most of us. They're not to other visitors.

1 - Depeche Mode - People Are People (White Label)

Not to much info on this bootleg white label but it is sure to be useful to most of you who can appreciate the creativity of mixing retro sounds with todays 2003 twist. Althoug somewhat simple sounding, this vinyl will sure bring back usfull memories to most. If you enjoy Depeche Mode then you will sure what to have this remix in your collection. I shall post more info on this track as soon as more info is found.

2 - D Fuse feat Jes - Everything With You (Original Mix)

A simple yet effective dancefloor tool that will get feet moving and the girls singing, and is well worth having to slot into your box for one of those 'if all else fails' moments. 'Everything With You' featuring vocals by Jes (who works along side with Gabriel & Dresden), sees a full worldwide release. So what exactly is the fuss about? You'll see.

3 - Carissa Mondavi - Solid Ground (Markus Schulz Mix)

This one is simply described with one word............HUGE!!!!!!!!

4 - Yunus Guvenen - Tigris

'Tigris' starts off with a deep techno influenced bassline that forms the underlying foundations of this track. As the energy starts to build within the center of the track, a progressive vibe engulfs the groove, containing the sounds into one slowly evolving soundscape. Yunus Guvenen is a melodic mastermind in my books so I found it proper to share him in our "download" section of our site.

5 - DJ OBBY - Bootleg Bedroom Mix

The name says it all on this one. This mix was recorded in my bedroom after a very long night out in Miami's unique night life. Although promised only be circulated within my closest friends, sometimes promises are made to be broken. I am not one to talk about my own mixes so I will leave the comments to the ones who sample it.

OBBY

www.soturecords.com

attachment.php?postid=1316686

Sorry guys but I had to disable the below mentioned track as per the artist request.

D Fuse feat Jes - Everything With You (disabled as per artist request).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EMAIL

I am D:FUSE's manager and it has come to my attention that you have posted for download D:FUSE's "Everything with you." This is an unauthorized use and you need to remove this by 5pm eastern

standard time today or we will pursue all legal remedy's.

Not only that but unauthorized downloading effects the lively hood of DJ's and you should know better.

Please respond when this is accomplished.

Richard Rees

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RESPONSE

Joey, I'll take care of this.

Rees, done deal. I apologize for any inconveniences. My intentions where not to effect your pocket but more to help introduce your talent to others which may never have the chance to hear of you. Be advised that most of the visitor to my site are vinyl spinning DJ's who almost instantly inquire about many of the vinyl's posted leaving us to refer them to www.3beat.com with pleasure. God knows how much business I have sent them and at all times asking nothing in return but to continue impressing me with their sounds.

Respectfully,

OBBY

www.soturecords.com

I had to bite my tongue with this one.

Originally posted by obby

Recently posted in the "DOWNLOAD" section of our site www.soturecords.com for your audio enjoyment. We highly recommend to take advatage of these DJ tools. Keep in mind that although a few of the vinyl's posted may seem somewhat old to most of us. They're not to other visitors.

1 - Depeche Mode - People Are People (White Label)

Not to much info on this bootleg white label but it is sure to be useful to most of you who can appreciate the creativity of mixing retro sounds with todays 2003 twist. Althoug somewhat simple sounding, this vinyl will sure bring back usfull memories to most. If you enjoy Depeche Mode then you will sure what to have this remix in your collection. I shall post more info on this track as soon as more info is found.

2 - D Fuse feat Jes - Everything With You (Original Mix)

A simple yet effective dancefloor tool that will get feet moving and the girls singing, and is well worth having to slot into your box for one of those 'if all else fails' moments. 'Everything With You' featuring vocals by Jes (who works along side with Gabriel & Dresden), sees a full worldwide release. So what exactly is the fuss about? You'll see.

3 - Carissa Mondavi - Solid Ground (Markus Schulz Mix)

This one is simply described with one word............HUGE!!!!!!!!

4 - Yunus Guvenen - Tigris

'Tigris' starts off with a deep techno influenced bassline that forms the underlying foundations of this track. As the energy starts to build within the center of the track, a progressive vibe engulfs the groove, containing the sounds into one slowly evolving soundscape. Yunus Guvenen is a melodic mastermind in my books so I found it proper to share him in our "download" section of our site.

5 - DJ OBBY - Bootleg Bedroom Mix

The name says it all on this one. This mix was recorded in my bedroom after a very long night out in Miami's unique night life. Although promised only be circulated within my closest friends, sometimes promises are made to be broken. I am not one to talk about my own mixes so I will leave the comments to the ones who sample it.

OBBY

www.soturecords.com

attachment.php?postid=1316686

I loved that Bootleg Bedroom Mix!!!! Its da bomb...I'll make sure and check out more of these dl's...thankx for the hook up! Much appreciated Obby!

Thank you.

I am still tripping out on D Fuse giving me attitude for posting his track in the download section.

Little does he know that I have already sent like 8 people to purchase his vinyl after they requested a copy from me.

He is obviously in it for the $$$$$$$ and not the love.

Originally posted by obby

Thank you.

I am still tripping out on D Fuse giving me attitude for posting his track in the download section.

Little does he know that I have already sent like 8 people to purchase his vinyl after they requested a copy from me.

He is obviously in it for the $$$$$$$ and not the love.

actually, you can't really blame d-fuse for doing that. it's his music. if it's still in print (and even if it's not), it's his property to sell or do with as he wishes. i found my entire album available on a website to download a few months back. you can be sure i took the necessary action.

Understandable and that's exactly why I took it off in a heart beat.

BUT............It was not the fact that he asked me to pull it from the download section. It was the manner that he asked me in.

"You can attract more bee's with honey than can will with vinigar"

Originally posted by raincrysobe

The Bootleg Bedroom Mix is tight. You da' man Obby.

Thank you, I am glad you liked it. I thought it was somewhat simple in the fact that it had no intro nor an outro which I always find to be important but I guess you liked it anyway.

Again thanks.

xoxoxoxox

Obby

Orly, yes I left the track in the stream section so it can still be enjoyed.

WAIT TILL YOU HEAR WHAT I LANDED YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Soon to be posted.