Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kimball Collins and Andy Hughes Vs. Josh Wink

sotuorlando

There are times in our lives when we come to a crossroads in our lives and we take a step back from life, analyze the situation, and come to a conclusion........What the Fuck am I going to do this Friday? There is a major toss up here guys I dont know if I should go to the Kimball Collins and Andy Hughes party or the Josh Wink party, I like all the Dj's involved. Now let's way out some pros and cons, Proggy and Breaky or Techy and Housey....Ft. Laudy or SOBE...$3 Heinekens or $7 Heinekens....Down to earth chicks that love to shake there asses to a good break track or Glamor hungry girls who eventually give it up anyways(not all like that), the last time I heard Wink he fcked up, the last time I hear Kimball and Andy I was fucked up...................As I type I am praying to the CP gods for some help, and you guys can throw in your opinions as well. Peace!

:dj::confused::dj:

www.soturecords.com

(in a thundering god voice)

Sotuorlando.......If it halps u make a desicion...themrs and i will be attending kimball and andy.....So if u want to chill with cool peeps(me;) )...and hot chicks.......maybe ill even chip in $3 to get u a heineken......then u will come to lauderdale....C.P. bringing peole together all the time!!!!!

I was just thinking about this today... Where we should all meet up.

There is 3 options:

1. Couches and relaxing area right next to the bar- pretty much our own bartender. :D

2. in the roped off stage section that no one uses, I guess its supposes to be the VIP , which no one uses, maybe we can get hooked up with drinks there.

3. up in the second floor on eaither side of the DJ booth, there is couches and tables.

I think the main point is where ever we meet up, try and get some drink specials going like a bottle or something. there will be plenty of us.

I have another idea...

I will bring the sticky name tags since there will be alllot of new people.

Hello My Name Is...

CP: erickamikaze

Well, you know this is my side of the town, and since I always come down to Miami, Im staying right here, besides, KIMBALL is my fav dj in the whole world!!!! how many times do you see Kimball down here, how many times do you see Josh Wink down here? there you go my friend. We could possibly have a meet up at my pad, you know I would have to talk to mrs. miami to see what she thinks but just an idea? either way Im at venu with the other cp'rs who decide to come up this way!!!

The CP gods have spoken to me I think im going to have to go to the Kimball/ Andy Hughes party. I think the deciding factor was that I can dress so much more comfortable at this party. I think we should all meet in the corner where the couches are with all the space and our own bartender. I'll be the crazy guy dancing to Breaks with the Kings jersey on:getdown: Thanks for your input peeps I knew I could depend on you, Peace!

just some info for you all - kimball nor andy play breaks anymore - they are both trance dj's now and have been for sometime - they are both wicked and are wonderfull dj's - they were the ones who got me into this music back in the ahhhzz days but just note they no longer play breaks and are on the very hard trancy side of progressive - just some food for thought - on another note - we have kazell, the resident from liquified and spundae at Nerve - according to john digweed "kazell is the best dj in america hands down" - enjoy the choices

Jon

Originally posted by meng

AND YOU KNOW THIS, MAAAAAAAAN!!!!

Tear it up as usual, Felipe! Show'em whatcha got! :gang::biggun:

To quote an old track the I remember hearing Kimball include on United DJ's of America - Volume 1...

'Bang to the beat of the drum...bang bang!!"

Originally posted by o0djfx0o

To quote an old track the I remember hearing Kimball include on United DJ's of America - Volume 1...

hmmm, maybe you should consider adding a certain Union Jack record to your case this Friday....:idea:

Originally posted by o0djfx0o

thats actually one of my favorite cd's of all time - wish I had a non-scratched one still - lol - some of those old ahhzz tapes rock as well.... they are both certainly the forefathers of the florida scene along with mr dave canalte - wonder what he's up too??

hehehe...no kidding...one of the first electronic cd's I ever bought...

That CD began a long and arduous search for the Casper Pound Mix of Two Full Moons.

I bought that cd twice....I don't think I have either copy though...each one got stolen in separate cd stealing incidents:mad:

Originally posted by mrmiami

so I see we have some peeps that are making it up to Ft Laudy, anyone interested in meeting at my place for a cp meet up before this bad azzzzz night?

i think I MIGHT be goin up there ;):D