Clubplanet Nightlife Community

you are all a bunch of fucking morons !

teamj5

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unlike some of you i actually get away from the computer at lunch.....give a try sometime you will be amazed at what goes on outside the office...or (for some of you losers) bedroom walls.....

as for the bike...sure why not, i am all for organ donation!

Originally posted by papabear

unlike some of you i actually get away from the computer at lunch.....give a try sometime you will be amazed at what goes on outside the office...or (for some of you losers) bedroom walls.....

as for the bike...sure why not, i am all for organ donation!

Another blind statement from a mentally handicapped individual. Not everyone here takes lunch at 12, then again not all of us work at Shaw's.

and you're just plain Dull.... and probably ugly too so your point is.....?????

tell me did the doctor gave your mother a hysterectomy right after you were born to prevent her from having more ugly children?

i knew it was bumpa

and you're just plain Dull.... and probably ugly too so your point is.....?????

tell me did the doctor gave your mother a hysterectomy right after you were born to prevent her from having more ugly children?

Can I ask you a serious question? Why would you come to a message board just to start shit? Were you provoked somehow? Is it fun for you?

Lots of people love to do that, pop onto to boards under some fake name, dish out a whole bunch of crap, fight off complaints and insults, etc. I just don't get it though. What's the point really?

I personally think it's gay. But whatever.

Off topic, check this broad out, she's the Queen of Jordon. That's a pretty hot Queen, no?

1060353871.2483544168.jpg