Clubplanet Nightlife Community

you are all a bunch of fucking morons !

teamj5

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just an fyi I'm a guy. So unless you're looking in that direction, I'd think before I post rookie.

i am going by what is next to your faggoty name you posted G = girl so if you are a guy well congrats on accepting who you really are......

sorry i am not going to bother wasting my time looking at everyone's profile....rookie......please if you only knew you dont' even have the first clue......

hiding behind aliases....hmmm isn't that interesting....isn't that the FUCKING purpose of these damn things!

Then enlighten me all mightly one.....you obviously seem to know what this is all about since you probably post on every single clubbing board that boston has to offer....how many is that again........37 of them? how do you find the time to jump back and forth through all of them! you MUST be talented at MULTI TASKING

Originally posted by papabear

i am going by what is next to your faggoty name you posted G = girl so if you are a guy well congrats on accepting who you really are......

sorry i am not going to bother wasting my time looking at everyone's profile....rookie......please if you only knew you dont' even have the first clue......

hiding behind aliases....hmmm isn't that interesting....isn't that the FUCKING purpose of these damn things!

Especially when you want to show how really tough you are - and you're right - I don't know anything - you were a real tough one to figure out :aright:

Then enlighten me all mightly one.....you obviously seem to know what this is all about since you probably post on every single clubbing board that boston has to offer....how many is that again........37 of them? how do you find the time to jump back and forth through all of them! you MUST be talented at MULTI TASKING

Indeed I am you fat fuck, because I am unquestionably one billion times smarter than you, and have already accomplished more in life than you ever will, which is precisely why I for one DO NOT need to hide who I am. But go ahead, talk shit all you want safely tucked away behind a false identity, because it means nothing from such a pathetic pussy like you.

I'm Shaking

good for you buddy....

i couldn't give a rats ass if you were shaking or beating off at this point.... but you might want to get it checked out if you getting stared at funny, i do hear they have a cure for parkinson's coming along....works on rats....so i am sure you will be all set

Indeed I am you fat fuck, because I am unquestionably one billion times smarter than you, and have already accomplished more in life than you ever will, which is precisely why I for one DO NOT need to hide who I am. But go ahead, talk shit all you want safely tucked away behind a false identity, because it means nothing from such a pathetic pussy like you.

let me guess your a lawyer....

should have known....

jeeze....reach under your legs and grab your pants and pull your underwear out of your ass crack they seem to be bunching up!

good for you buddy....

i couldn't give a rats ass if you were shaking or beating off at this point.... but you might want to get it checked out if you getting stared at funny, i do hear they have a cure for parkinson's coming along....works on rats....so i am sure you will be all set

Oh so you've finished up on your most recent cycle then? Sweet! Keep me posted on the progress!

okay...well i am not really into that kind of stuff but i suppose i could....would you like it on your forehead, in your eyes or mouth.... i do charge 50 dollars a pop though....my protein is high quality stuff

I love guys that talk about throwing their protein fortified semen on other guys.

okay...well i am not really into that kind of stuff but i suppose i could....would you like it on your forehead, in your eyes or mouth.... i do charge 50 dollars a pop though....my protein is high quality stuff

:laugh: Ah ha ha ha, a masturbation joke, oh man, my side hurts now.

noooo.....you THINK????

hey watson, i think found sherlock for you over here....

nah none of the law schools would take me when i interviewed.....i guess telling them that my goal was to defend and get aquittals for all mass murdering raping freaks.....i kind of relate to them you know......

also didn't help when i suggest that prosecutors should get the chair themselves if they fuck up a an obviously easy case or a high profile case like Oj's....you know make it more challenging for them, turn it into a game.....you fuck up you're gone ZAP nice knowing yeah

noooo.....you THINK????

hey watson, i think found sherlock for you over here....

nah none of the law schools would take me when i interviewed.....i guess telling them that my goal was to defend and get aquittals for all mass murdering raping freaks.....i kind of relate to them you know......

also didn't help when i suggest that prosecutors should get the chair themselves if they fuck up a an obviously easy case or a high profile case like Oj's....you know make it more challenging for them, turn it into a game.....you fuck up you're gone ZAP nice knowing yeah

Awwww :isok: does someone feel jaded by the justice system?