Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Iron Brother History Lesson...

By now I am sure our millions and millions of fans are curious how the name Iron Brother came about....Well it all strated 4 years ago.....Bigtime was suspended from our school for a semester because one night he did one to many scoops and had trouble so he had to enroll in Rutgers for one semester.....Anyway...The Stacked was in Cancun Prep Mode...meaning my strict Cancun Diet...I was tipping the scales at 230 and looking the best I ever looked...Bigtime can back me on this! I was sick! Of course my diet was insane over 450grams of Protein/Day and Carb cycling the whole time with minimal fat....in the form of flax seed oil....I didn't drink and just ate mints and scoops.....

Anyway.....so we are @ Factory one night...we drive the 4 hours from PA and get to the city enjoy a sick night then drive back to Bigtimes dorm room @ Rutgers....I am shaking but need to sleep for a few hours before me and the other meatheads drive back to PA.....I am on the lower part of the Bunkbed and Bigtime is on top....I wake in the late afternoon and tell Bigtime I am driving back....but before I go I need some pins! Bigtime....jumps off the top of the bed runs to his "shady bag" pulls out a bunch of 23gauges and says "Anything for an IRON BROTHER"........

Originally posted by njstacked2

Tommy...Looks like you missed your window again! hahaha!

I am so tough today...please someone fuck with me.

Christopher, 2night. Last night i had to run to the mall to get some vera wang perfume. I was verbally attacked by an unnapreciative girlfreind JK and was not up to par for a conversation with the king.