Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Looking for DJS ......for CiRCA coming soon to Jersey!!

Hey guys, i wanted to put the word out that we are looking for djs for the new lounge/resturant CiRCA we are opening up this fall in the former location of Metro Lounge.

Now, i want it to be clear we are NOT looking for a house dj (i think we already have all the BEST in the business as part of the Metro lounge family:D )

What we are looking for is someone who is EXTREAMLY talented in a VARIETY of musical areas and knows how to WORK IT in ALL those areas. This dj MUST be COMPLETLY schooled in:

hip-hop

classic r&b/disco classics/old school house

classic funk

freestyle

deep soulful house

retrometro classics

vocals

As you can see, we are looking for someone who can really rock the party, and most importantly..............MAKE WOMEN SHAKE THEIR SEXY ASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let it be known now that CiRCA will be catering 150% to WOMEN,WOMEN,WOMEN AND EVEN MORE ............WOMEN!!!!!!

So if any of you know a dj that is CONFIDENT and talented enough to play this type of music, ENJOY &THRIVE (thrive is a key word)on playing this type of music (not feel like they are being FORCED to play something that they dont really believe in)

please sent me a pm or post a way to contact this person or try to get me a LIVE recording of this person spinning live.

Thanks for the help. :D

DJ SIRIVANDIAZ SPINS ALL TYPES OF MUSIC AND CAN BRING A HELL OF A CROWD. WHY DON'T COME CHECK HIM OUT AT TRAXX LOUNGE IN LYNDHURST ON AUGUST 16TH. HE WILL BE SPINNING FOR MOST OF THE NIGHT. IF YOU WANT MORE INFO ON HIM EMAIL HIM AT SIRIVANDIAZ@AOL.COM OR CALL HIM AT 201-913-8319. HE WOULD BE MOST GRACIOUS FOR THE OPPORTUNITY. OR YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT MAMITA44@AOL.COM.

Originally posted by ml2k3

Hey guys, i wanted to put the word out that we are looking for djs for the new lounge/resturant CiRCA we are opening up this fall in the former location of Metro Lounge.

Now, i want it to be clear we are NOT looking for a house dj (i think we already have all the BEST in the business as part of the Metro lounge family:D )

What we are looking for is someone who is EXTREAMLY talented in a VARIETY of musical areas and knows how to WORK IT in ALL those areas. This dj MUST be COMPLETLY schooled in:

hip-hop

classic r&b/disco classics/old school house

classic funk

freestyle

deep soulful house

retrometro classics

vocals

As you can see, we are looking for someone who can really rock the party, and most importantly..............MAKE WOMEN SHAKE THEIR SEXY ASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let it be known now that CiRCA will be catering 150% to WOMEN,WOMEN,WOMEN AND EVEN MORE ............WOMEN!!!!!!

So if any of you know a dj that is CONFIDENT and talented enough to play this type of music, ENJOY &THRIVE (thrive is a key word)on playing this type of music (not feel like they are being FORCED to play something that they dont really believe in)

please sent me a pm or post a way to contact this person or try to get me a LIVE recording of this person spinning live.

Thanks for the help. :D

GO PETER GO PETER GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:clap2: