Clubplanet Nightlife Community

vegas question..

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, this has got out of hand.

A few things. Bro you are sad, if I dont post you are right there with 'where did you go'

You are by far the worst person EVER on CP, I mean nothing you said in these 7 pages was close to being funny. Every post talked about dick and balls. You are the worst, and just a fading memory as the ignore button must be used, because your posts are painfull to look at.

yall are the ones that jumped stupid from the beggining, sayin the same ole shit every post, its not my fault yall jumped on my dick, now jump right off,

your not doin a good job at tryin to turn this on me, cause yall are the ones that made no sense

no every post yall said was simple "COP THIS" "COP THAT" come on now, from the start all I said was that stupid fucks like you should give a fuck about sayin whatever the fuck they want about drugs online, cause its, ONLINE, aint no cop gonna track you down you idiot

Originally posted by hero47

no every post yall said was simple "COP THIS" "COP THAT" come on now, from the start all I said was that stupid fucks like you should give a fuck about sayin whatever the fuck they want about drugs online, cause its, ONLINE, aint no cop gonna track you down you idiot

instead of the madd rapper....u like the madd poster.......why u so mad son, tell them why u so mad