Clubplanet Nightlife Community

booty call etiquette Q.

lollie60

If you make an indefinite booty call ( I'm not sure if I can make it but I'll call you later to tell you what's up) then you cancel does the other party have the right to get mad ???

Booty calls can be made and cancelled with ease right ? And people aren't supposed to take it personal right ?

I cancelled a call last night and HE GOT MAD !!:mad:

Could this possibly be feelings ?

Originally posted by lollie60

If you make an indefinite booty call ( I'm not sure if I can make it but I'll call you later to tell you what's up) then you cancel does the other party have the right to get mad ???

Booty calls can be made and cancelled with ease right ? And people aren't supposed to take it personal right ?

Please refer to the following document. Perhaps you should have one of these on file:

http://www.scarythingsinmyhead.com/archives/000432.html

maybe he got mad cause he no longer thinks your a reliable booty call

and maybe he got mad cause he cancelled other plans

or it could be that he was extremely horny and excited but u totally killed the thought of having sex when u cancelled

could be a number of things

Booty calls getting called off get me pissed. . . whether 2 days in advance or an hour before, it hurts . . . cuz you were gonna get some, you could look forward to it, save up resources. . . then when things get cancelled, tis a bad bad thing.

:laugh: :laugh:

you still didn´t figure him out ;)