Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Going to the UK, anybody here got any clubbin tips ?

clubberx

If you happen to go when Bedrock @ Heaven is going on, its definitely a night to go. It was my favorite night out. Fabric on Saturdays I heard is good. I went on a Friday and it wasn't bad...just hear Sat is better. Turnmills is good, but they don't serve hard liquor. The End, never got to check it out, is where Steve Lawler has his Harlem Nights. For Amsterdam, Helsinski I hear is good. And if you smoke, here is a smoke shop directory http://www.coffeeshop.freeuk.com/ACDfrmGu.html. This map directed me to alot of good smoke. :smoke: As for Creamfields, I bet its a hell of a festival. I went to Gatecrasher SSS, and it was insane. Hope this helps. :D

I HIGHLY SUGGEST THE END, LAYO AND BUSHWACKAS CLUB, THEY FEATURE DIFFERENT TYPES OF MUSIC ALMOST EVERY NIGHT OF THE WEEK...........THEN THERE IS AKA JUST NEXT DOOR TO IT, WHICH IS A BAR -MORE RELAXED AND CHILLED ATMOSPHERE..

TURNMILLS IF ROGER SANCHEZ IS ON - GREAT PARTY!

CAMDEN PALACE IF YOU LIKE HARDER SOUNDS FOR THEIR PEACH NIGHT...

HEAVEN IS ALSO A GOOD CHOICE AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST FABRIC...................

You've gotten excellent suggestions here so far. Definately hit Fabric on 8/15 if you can. Hybrid will be performing LIVE with Peter Hook (New Order) that day. It'll be a WICKED night for sure.

Also, on 8/17 is the Y4K party at V2003.

As far as a good coffee shop in Amsterdam, my favorite place was the Rokery. They play great ambient music, have a good selection of um...coffee ;) a lot of the locals go there and it has a really nice intimate atmosphere.

HAVE FUN!!!

:bong::party: