Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Police - Young Teacher (Bootleg Mix)

obby

Occasionally I run into some bootlegs in my collection that I tend to forget that I have in my possession (too many vinyl's to keep track of). Here is a really cool remix of the "Police - Young Teacher" that I thought I would share with you guys. You tribal freaks will love this one.

TRUST ME YOU WILL LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Copy and paste the ENTIRE text below to your web browser to sample this bad ass white label. Starts at the letter "h" and ends at the number "3"

http://www.soturecords.com/Police - Young Teacher (Bootleg Mix) - Supplied by DJ OBBY - info at www.soturecords.com.mp3

OBBY

www.soturecords.com

attachment.php?postid=1316686

Originally posted by funketeer

I couldn't find jack! :mad:

I know the link looks weird and it looks like it has two separate links in it but you actually have to copy the ENTIRE text and paste it to your browser..

For those of you e-mailing me telling me that the track is titled "Don't Stand So Close To Me". I have to correct you. Most unauthorized bootleg mixes are re-titled to avoid legal matters.

Again, you must copy the ENTIRE text below. Starts at the letter "h" and ends at the number "3"

http://www.soturecords.com/Police - Young Teacher (Bootleg Mix) - Supplied by DJ OBBY - info at www.soturecords.com.mp3

OBBY

Originally posted by obby

I know the link looks weird and it looks like it has two separate links in it but you actually have to copy the ENTIRE text and paste it to your browser..

For those of you e-mailing me telling me that the track is titled "Don't Stand So Close To Me". I have to correct you. Most unauthorized bootleg mixes are re-titled to avoid legal matters.

Again, you must copy the ENTIRE text below. Starts at the letter "h" and ends at the number "3"

OBBY

Got it Obby, it sounds pretty keul! Thanks! :smoke:

Christina,

As of yet I have not posted it in the "download" section so you will not be able to download it from the site. You will be able to stream it (sample it) now that I have placed it in the 4th page of my "top 20". The 4th page of my "top 20" currently has a bunch of remixes of artist that you may recognize so feel free to check them out. If you want the bootleg in your possession you can always connect with me via one of the commonly used messenger services such as Yahoo Messenger, MSN Messenger and AIM (AOL Instant Messenger). If you use any of these messengers and have high speed internet then I will give you access to my home computer and you can download it directly from me. If interested, let me know and I will give you my screen names to be able to connect with me.

Hope that helps.

Are you going to FT Lauderdale tonight? If so, I'll see you tonight.

OBBY

Originally posted by guyman1966

I like the Nine Inch Nails remix of SOMETHING I NEVER HAD

Yeah, i heard that one the other day. that's one of my favorite.....

keep 'em comin, Obby. This is an EXCELLENT find. I like the 'born slippy' sample in there.

danku ;)

Originally posted by obby

Christina,

As of yet I have not posted it in the "download" section so you will not be able to download it from the site. You will be able to stream it (sample it) now that I have placed it in the 4th page of my "top 20". The 4th page of my "top 20" currently has a bunch of remixes of artist that you may recognize so feel free to check them out. If you want the bootleg in your possession you can always connect with me via one of the commonly used messenger services such as Yahoo Messenger, MSN Messenger and AIM (AOL Instant Messenger). If you use any of these messengers and have high speed internet then I will give you access to my home computer and you can download it directly from me. If interested, let me know and I will give you my screen names to be able to connect with me.

Hope that helps.

Are you going to FT Lauderdale tonight? If so, I'll see you tonight.

OBBY

hmmm, I think my boyfriend figured it out, saying it had something to do with the fact that there are spaces in the title--I'll check later, time to go back to sleep now

So you were at the Venu? I met a bunch of people, but I don't remember getting to meet you :(

LOL

I knew it would be kind of a mission so I just posted it on the 4th page of my "top 20" on my site. If you still have trouble accessing the link, just sample it at the site.

Yes I did go to Venue and I thought I met everyone but maybe not. Too many people in the CP Crew to remember all the names. The faces I never forget.

Peace,

OBBY

www.soturecords.com