Originally posted by houseclub

club NV in association with Miami Underground Movement present

DJ MAURIZIO ERRE

come experience a journey into Euro Tech Sounds

DOORS OPEN at 4AM

90 N.E. 11 Street Downtown Miami

For Info or table reservations 305 373 2229

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME......

ofcourse he's a eurotrash wanna-be. you know the kind that pronounce prosciutto "prosciutt" and mozzarella "mozarell" thinking that they actually speak Italian ! Maybe he doesn't know that Italy is in Europe ???, If you read his comments, that is a possibility ?

LISTEN I DONT AGREE WITH SALEEN IN A LOT OF THINGS......98% OF THE TIME I DONT LIKE WHAT HE SAYS.....BUT WITH NV HE IS RIGHT!!!

THINGS ARE NOT BEING DONE WELL THERE....OK..JOHN CREAMER AND STEPHAN K IS GOOD......BUT DAVID PADILLA AS A RESIDENT...WRONG CHOICE..NOBODY IS GOING TO SEE HIM....AND MAURIZIO...IS NOT A GOOD CHOICE ALSO FOR AFTERHOURS....PEOPLE IS USED TO SEE HIM PLAY AT NIGHTS WERE ALL YOU HEAR IS COMERCIAL CHEESE HOUSE....AND THATS NOT GOOD FOR N/V .....just my 2 cents

BLENPROD: it's about saleen bashing NV Dj Line-up (oh wait that's every thread ! saleen writes in !)

Someone might read it and maybe take him serious.

Its also fun to call his ass out on this message board cause hell keep you entertained with his - im better then the rest- comebacks. Its mad fun!

People will read the threads and know its not a the general opinion of the Miami board.

PEOPLE IS USED TO SEE HIM PLAY AT NIGHTS WERE ALL YOU HEAR IS COMERCIAL CHEESE HOUSE....AND THATS NOT GOOD FOR N/V

There are people that like commercial cheese house too you know. Sometimes its a way for people to get into the quality music. If its not your thing, you are not forced to go. Miami has many options for good quality music, so why bash the ones that dont play the music we like?

Originally posted by sandiegino

Someone might read it and maybe take him serious.

Its also fun to call his ass out on this message board cause hell keep you entertained with his - im better then the rest- comebacks. Its mad fun!

People will read the threads and know its not a the general opinion of the Miami board.

There are people that like commercial cheese house too you know. Sometimes its a way for people to get into the quality music. If its not your thing, you are not forced to go. Miami has many options for good quality music, so why bash the ones that dont play the music we like?

bro....im not bashing N/V just saying what i think is wrong......if they keep like this...in 3 months they will be no more N/V..and i think is a nice venue..

I see

The bashing part was more directed towards saleena.

We have become so negative and thats part of the reason why alot of people cannot enjoy themselves. Back in the day, it was about the PLUR life. What happened to that? The saleenas got jaded i guess.

I think we should voice our opinions and complain about the things that go wrong but there is way to do it without the bashing and slandering. It only adds to the problem and nothing gets better.

BLENPROD: sandiegino is right, bringing saleen into the picture is just for comic relief. try it, it's fun ! bash him a bit !, everybody gets a good laugh. (saleen gets what he wants.. He thinks one takes him seriously plus he gets attention and controversy and you get a good laugh at his responses.. You know "I'm the scene and you suck and what not" he offers cheap entertainment EVERYBODY WINS !!! One good point, someone actually looking to get accurate information from a chatboard might be mislead !

blenprod: hey dude, I haven't said anything about NV. If anything I was sticking up for it ! I haven't been yet, but I do want to go !, However, if you want to take on the big guys, you gotta be able to offer something fresh and so far I havne't heard anything spectacular about NV. Although stephan K and creamer are an excellent start. Did you see them for WMC @ maze, they spun great !

Originally posted by jcmia

blenprod: hey dude, I haven't said anything about NV. If anything I was sticking up for it ! I haven't been yet, but I do want to go !, However, if you want to take on the big guys, you gotta be able to offer something fresh and so far I havne't heard anything spectacular about NV. Although stephan K and creamer are an excellent start. Did you see them for WMC @ maze, they spun great !

THE GUYS ARE GREAT PRODUCERS I AHVE A COUPLE OF JC&SK TRACKS ...ACTUALLY RIGHT NOW I PLAY REGURALY THE LEXICON AVENUE REMIX OF "I WISH YOU WERE HERE"......I DONT THINK I CAN MAKE IT THIS SATURDAY CUZ IM SPINING BUT I WISH THE PEOPLE A GOOD TIME

Originally posted by jcmia

blenprod: II can't go myself ! but very upset about it !, where do u spin? [/quoteA

BEDTIME SESSIONS @ B.E.D august 30

and tomorrow at FUTURISTIC HOUSE @ LUNA..this is a small very nice party for about 150 people that is all about good house music...if you want youre more than welcome

NV needs to find a real niche, and getting Coffee and Creamer isn't gonna do it. They're too similar in the public at larges' mind to any other DJ at Space....so I don't see them two making a difference this weekend.

Originally posted by pod

NV needs to find a real niche, and getting Coffee and Creamer isn't gonna do it. They're too similar in the public at larges' mind to any other DJ at Space....so I don't see them two making a difference this weekend.

welcome pod.....great set by oscar last night dont you think?