Clubplanet Nightlife Community

club NV FRIDAY AFTERHOURS featuring DJ Maurizio Erre

houseclub

Originally posted by firenze60

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Let me point out that I am not laughing at you. I just loved the don't you dare coment.

Blendprod, I respect your love for Zabelia he is NOT NOT a bad DJ at ALL, he is not of my musical taste, that is all. To much scratching going on.:confused:

for real...he is one of the best out there right now...flawless mixing and with some AMAZING tricks with the mixer,cdjs and vinyls....come to nerve that day and you will change your mind

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by blendprod

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

were always there at NERVE on fridays..

there is no need to making fun of me :(

i do not understand why the people here, especiallly in Miami are so closed minded with meeting new people and hosting there city in Italy it is a pleasure to welcome folks from abroad.

oh well. sorry for making your situation with your wife undercomfortable.

there is no need to making fun of me :(

i do not understand why the people here, especiallly in Miami are so closed minded with meeting new people and hosting there city in Italy it is a pleasure to welcome folks from abroad.

oh well. sorry for making your situation with your wife undercomfortable.

heyyyyy were not making fun of you at all......youre more than welcome to come and hang with us and our friends...and you didnt make anything uncomfortable......:D :D

heyyyyy were not making fun of you at all......youre more than welcome to come and hang with us and our friends...and you didnt make anything uncomfortable......:D :D

thank you. we can maybe plan something to meet with youu and your friends. are your friends all the people that write in the board. let me see some familiar names: biznation, pod, andrewthomas who thank god took that horrific picture of the woman with the stick your head in here picture, georgeacasta, etc?

we will meet soon, thank you floor the hospitality. not today though because like i said will not go to nerve to see the "angry looking man on the flyer" but will probably go to lime bar that i was recomended and possibly crobar with another of my friends who arrived for the weekend from italy.

have a nice weekend.

even maybe i'll stop by tomorrow to that party for a bit that you are promoting, where is that luna?

luna is located at washington and 8 ...is a very intimate party for house music lovers....if you like tech -house tomorrow will be good.......

House, Tech-House are my faveorite kind of music. sounds fun!!! :rock:

will try to make it for a while before seeing "cofee and cream" at nv. how will i know which ones are your friends and you?

well it all depends at what time you get there....cuz im spining there at 3 am...so i problably will be around the dj booth....this party usually gets crowtded around 1:30 2:00 am....see ya there!

ohh how exciting you spin at the party. i did not know this which one are you of the ones mentioned on the flyer?

Lee Burrige? Impressive...at Nerve? :rolleyes:

Zabelia, overrated.

I respect your taste in music ... but I believe it goes way beyond music and it is more about the venue ...

You've been to two of our events that I know ... say hi next time ;) ... and btw ... Burridge has a "d" and it is Zabiela ... :D

Originally posted by vipnerd

I respect your taste in music ... but I believe it goes way beyond music and it is more about the venue ...

You've been to two of our events that I know ... say hi next time ;) ... and btw ... Burridge has a "d" and it is Zabiela ... :D

:confused: :confused: did not know it is a grammer class.:tongue: