club NV FRIDAY AFTERHOURS featuring DJ Maurizio Erre

houseclub

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jcmia

BLENPROD: will try and hit Luna, previous engagement for sat. family stuff !!! but if get out early would like to chek it out ! Intimate place with good house, sounds good

oscar fonseca(cooljunkie finalist)would be playing until 3 am....and then i start until 5

usually people satys until 5 am...so problably you will have time to get there....party usually gets crowded at 1:30..

True enough. I'd go to see Greg, but I doubt the Miamians in general would go. Greg doing afterhours works more effectively at Space, where the crowd already is there...besides, NV's clock-radio on steroids sound system wouldn't do him justice :)

Originally posted by pod

NV's clock-radio on steroids sound system wouldn't do him justice :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Am I the only person who thinks that NV does not suck too much? I agree with POD on the stereo.

People go out and enjoy yourself without judging so much. You are spending more time anazalizing the bad things so you can crtizise than having fun. You are supposed to be having fun when you go to these places, dance, laugh, take an extasy if you have to but enjoy yourselfs.

And this Mauricio man is whom? I heard "COFFEE AND CREAM" In New York last month and thought they were pretty good, local NY'ers seem to love those to, but NOOOOOOOOOOOO we have to come on this board and :blown: the poor dudes.

And the places you all seem to love, NERVE? MENAGE? Those really do SUCK! You talk about Paul Okenfold being a disaster at NV but you do not god forbid say that Nerve last weekend was horrible in all aspects. You talk about bad music Quiver was write along the lines with my friend Okenfold in terms of unappropriate music and mixing.

Edgar V is ok, Crobar very overspoken of, I had high expectations and can say that I wasn't too impressed especially with the VIP.

The only place that I can say is GOOD actually VERY GOOD in terms of music, in terms of place, in terms of DJ's, is CLUB SPACE. You can say what you want but what you don't notice is that here in Miami you have one of the best clubs in the world and I can say it truly. I have been in clubs around the world for the past 6 years and CLUB SPACE is right up there in the top #5 of the world.

:clap: :clap::woah::smoke:

Originally posted by pod

I've heard Coffee and Creamer before, and they're not that good...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I have to admit that I like the "cofee and creamer" nickname

From what I hear they have their days and their performance depends on the city they are in for some reason. This is what I heard from NY'ers

POD, quick ? what does the term: BTW stand for?

And Menage being ironically promoted, thanks for making that clarification I was a bit worried in the taste of you all. I went there due to hearing a lot about it in this board and was a bit disgusted.

I will check out Cofee and Cream though just out of curiousity. No way in hell am I going to see that Kazza? Kazzelle, whatever the name of the LA'er in NERVE. like you guys say: just my two cents.:::idea: :idea:

YO FIRENZE:I'll agree with you on most things, like partying to have fun. And I've been partying worlwide myself and agree that Space is a good venue. I will completely disagree on Nerve, It's a cool little spot with loads of potential. What happened last week with Quivver was unfortunate. before that stupid fight there was alot of energy. Quivver didn't mix bad at all and his track selection was pretty good. If you do not like progressive house maybe, but that was a great prog. set.

YO FIRENZE:I'll agree with you on most things, like partying to have fun. And I've been partying worlwide myself and agree that Space is a good venue. I will completely disagree on Nerve, It's a cool little spot with loads of potential. What happened last week with Quivver was unfortunate. before that stupid fight there was alot of energy. Quivver didn't mix bad at all and his track selection was pretty good. If you do not like progressive house maybe, but that was a great prog. set.

i agree....quiver wasnt that bad at all,...it was the vibe that just wasnt working...

hmmm. don't know what to say boys. You see the first time I went to Nerve was a couple of weeks ago when DJ Demi was there and there were hardly people, I didn't even dance, but I admit that the music was very very good throughout the night.

Nerve itself is OK, but not all they say it is. For some reason the dark progressive doesn't mix and match with the venue. Just my opinion.

What I am excited to hear about is that Charles Feelgood party, that man is out of this world. What about I/O, what do you think of it.

I have not been there yet.

and remember if you go out to party PARTY if all fails have a plan B, I mean a plan "E" that'll always make the colors more vivid:party:

If i dont right anymore today have a happy and SAFE weekend. :) :)

Originally posted by sandiegino

Did you ever hear him spin and didnt like him? Is it the fact that he has a residency in LA that bothers you? Did Nerve disappoint you?

just curious

i just don't like his picture on the flyer

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

he does not look fun.

ps. i love LA

firenze: have you tried lime bar on fridays, good vibe, good music, no attitude ! About Nerve, it's a shame, they're are doing a great job with the dj's. I couldn't believe it when they booked tony Humphries, WOW, and Roger S. what about when Cool Junkie brought Layo & Bushwacka (that night it wasn't jam full packed but it was pretty full). Maybe it's not being promoted correctly, I don't know but their talent is off the hook !. They have changed the interior a bit, maybe you might like it more. Plus the trend recently is the smaller more intimate club (good example: Subliminal is doing their residency in discotheque, NYC which is about the size of Nerve without the VIP room). I heard they will move to crobar NYC when it opens but I don't know. plant in NYC is doing very well also and even yes IBIZA has opened up it's share of bar-style clubs showcasing new or local talent

i just don't like his picture on the flyer

he does not look fun.

Yeah, i saw that flyer - he looks mad as fuck:laugh: :laugh:

hes a good dj and John Digweed requests that he opens for him when JD is in LA.

His sets are pretty diverse with alot of soul the times ive heard him. If you havent heard him, you should at least give him a shot.

firenze: have you tried lime bar on fridays, good vibe, good music, no attitude

Thank you JMIA I will check out Lime Bar, have not been there yet, wil pass by today at some point and let you know of my thoughts.

Do not get me wrong, Nerve does have potential, but they need a push somewhere maybe in the promotion?

firenze: no prob. tonight and tomorrow are part of the finals of the cool junkie dj competition. should be good. Noramlly DJ's Bruno and Shawn Rudnick (who is spinning in Ibiza right now) do very nice back to back sets !

Originally posted by firenze60

Thank you JMIA I will check out Lime Bar, have not been there yet, wil pass by today at some point and let you know of my thoughts.

Do not get me wrong, Nerve does have potential, but they need a push somewhere maybe in the promotion?

check the upcoming events at nerve....they will eb sick...lee burridge and james zabiela

Originally posted by blendprod

dont you dare!!!! zabiela is da shitzzz

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Let me point out that I am not laughing at you. I just loved the don't you dare coment.

Blendprod, I respect your love for Zabelia he is NOT NOT a bad DJ at ALL, he is not of my musical taste, that is all. To much scratching going on.:confused: