Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I wish it was Prom Weekend every Weekend in Seaside!

NOT! Was anyone else EXTREMELY perturbed with the amount of abnoxious high schoolers that took over the shore this weekend? I had to leave the beach this morning because I couldn't take it anymore! Granted, I too wa once in high schhol, but I hope to God my firneds and I were never that annoying!

hahahah i think that all the time... i just graduated in 2000, but i dont think my friends and i were ever that immature... we never walked around the boardwalk lookin like we were goin to work at a strip club... girls walk around like they actually HAVE something to flaunt... even if they do, the fucking BOARDWALK is really not the place to dress like a whore... there ARE families there too ya know.. *hehe*... and i also think that about the friday night hangout: the mall... is it me, or are there a hell of a lot of 12 year olds crowding up the damn mall when ur trying to shop?

sorry- im venting cwm4.gif

------------------

"cLuBBeRs DoNt FaLL...ThEy tRiP aNd RoLL"

yeah i was never that much of an amateur, i did the whole "get drunk and smoke pot thing" for about a month before i moved on to bigger and better things

------------------

01200110.jpg

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

cwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

HEY HEY HEY!!!!!! I was checking out those girls that dress like whores that were walking on the boardwalk this weekend!!!

------------------

Use BROWN EYES guest list at Exit Fridays!!!

*Did you find your ecstacy?*

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2

Archived