Clubplanet Nightlife Community

taking a break?!

sexxichikk

I have never gone back with a previous girl or... nor will i need a break from someone.. Most "real" men either commit or don't ...

I know the ladies here are gonna hate: :flame: cuz said it... but; I feel only women use terms like "taking a break" or "wanting to be just friends"

IMO:tongue:

There is no such thing as "Taking a break" Your together or your not simple

Cause taking a break usually either leads to someone either cheating, getting really hurt, or just ending the relationship all together.

If you got problems either work em out and stay together or just break up...simple....no need to string the other person along with that break shit

Originally posted by elementx

Taking a break no... But it is good to miss each other here and there for either a few days or a week maybe... Tends to keep things interesting and it adds to each time you see one another...

yea but thats not really taking a break its jus like not seeing eachother for a few days

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

yea but thats not really taking a break its jus like not seeing eachother for a few days

I believe I said...

And I quote " Taking a break NO " and then went on with the other statement...

Don't make me :spank: you... :tongue: