Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP what & who got you here?

stogiey2k2

JUST CURIOUS! I KNOW SOME PEOPLE WERE TOLD BY OTHERS ETC, BUT REALLY HOW DID YOU FIRST HERE ABOUT CP?

I WAS TOLD BY MY CO-WORKER NAOMI1, OR HER SCREEN NAME SPELLED BACKWARDS I MOAN :D , AND I MENTIONED IT A WHILE AFTER TO MJM BUT HE HAD ALREADY REGISTER AND U ALL? :cool:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nize stories Ramon yeup its addictive, the MRS that was funny shit!

and Guyman lol......so did Mattas know how to whipe his ass or you had to teach him?

By the way did you two meet at Pump or Twist?

Mattas had kind of mentioned occasionally staying at the hotel

across the street from TWIST! :D

Originally posted by guyman1966

I was working as a towel boy in a gay bar and became friends with Matas. He suggested that I come to this site because most Latin men are gay.

:laugh: those were the days....DIRYT OLD MAN...my cousin Lavosdeldiablo told me about it.....

Edgar told me about it...and I started just reading and then it went down hill from there...one minute I was a Newbie now I'm a Club God and soon I'll be ??????

He regretted it at first cuz he says he created a monster!!!! But now he just sits back and laughs at the stuff I post! Go figure!

:D

Originally posted by stogiey2k2

Nize stories Ramon yeup its addictive, the MRS that was funny shit!

and Guyman lol......so did Mattas know how to whipe his ass or you had to teach him?

By the way did you two meet at Pump or Twist?

Mattas had kind of mentioned occasionally staying at the hotel

across the street from TWIST! :D

Nice sig Stogiey!!!!:D

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

:laugh: those were the days....DIRYT OLD MAN...my cousin Lavosdeldiablo told me about it.....

You see I learn something new everyday, no not about Guyman being a dirty old man but about you being Jimmy's cousin I know Jimmy and had no clue hehe! :)

Originally posted by stogiey2k2

You see I learn something new everyday, no not about Guyman being a dirty old man but about you being Jimmy's cousin I know Jimmy and had no clue hehe!

see...all u had to do is ask...just like Guyman did that one night..years ago...