Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Industry Party...calling all Industry People

To quote someone we all know and love, "Everyone from the industry is going to be there, it gonna be sick!!"

My only question to anyone that has industry experience is, does the coat check attendant, club wrist stamper, and the rose selling woman gain admittance to these galas?

To answer the original question Stacked, I normally laugh my balls off when I hear the word "industry."

Very disturbing Stacked...

The wife and I are going to be around all weekend if you want some company and down time...

We lost one of our college buddies in the same manner...

Kid took a shotgun, went down to his basement and ended his life.. massive depression...

Took two shots... the first one merely wounded him.. he drug himself across the basement floor ten feet, to pick up the gun and do this a second time.. finally killing himself...

Very disturbing when somone ends thier life like this.. the best way to deal with it is to talk about it bro...

Originally posted by njstacked2

Tommy...NUBAIN is the devil...

Well...After my friends Dad committed suicide yesterday by shooting himself in the heart with a shotgun...I do not care today and will rip on anyone I want....especially the INDUSTRY.

my condolences brotha!!!!.....holla at me later!!!!

Guys...thanks a lot...but the thing is...I have been through this before my friend dropped a few pill 2 years ago and jumped off an overpass then my boss on the Exchange jumped out his window....The strange thing is this is also one of my parents close friends and at my family cookout 2 weeks ago he told my mom that I was acting funny and thought there was something bothering me.....Whatever...looks like he had the real problems....It is over and he did it to himself.....Lets party and toss Slinkys....ok?

Originally posted by njstacked2

Guys...thanks a lot...but the thing is...I have been through this before my friend dropped a few pill 2 years ago and jumped off an overpass then my boss on the Exchange jumped out his window....The strange thing is this is also one of my parents close friends and at my family cookout 2 weeks ago he told my mom that I was acting funny and thought there was something bothering me.....Whatever...looks like he had the real problems....It is over and he did it to himself.....Lets party and toss Slinkys....ok?

NO stacked, Do NOT repress your feelings. Let them out. Be it anger, sadness, rage, fury, etc. Let it out NOW.

this is gigantic in Vegas..... all sunday and monday hotspots call their parties industry night. Reason being #1 it's mostly locals #2 mostly promoters, bartenders and club people that work thursday friday and saturday. #3 best of all.....all the gogo girls go cause none them work sun and mon nights!!!!