Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Louie DeVito at

Originally posted by arkmoned

Ok Godisadj, Are you his Peers, Dude who the FUCK ARE YOU, What is you claim to fame that gives you the power to make such a statement, Where do you spin Where?

And if you spin then , dude your Seriously obsessed by your hobby.

Look we all love music and I can see like today in the news Brittney Spears had a confrontation with Christina Aguilera in a club in Miami there both artist that compete for market share in a certain music style that appeals to a specific age group.

Dude Godisadj or whatever you real name is What makes you the authority???

Godisadj :jerkoff:

listen goof, go listen to your're 103.5 or do i mean louie devito. he sucks, sorry he does. please tell me what other dj you compare him to? i need a laugh.

sterg must of got him for a real cheap price. probably mixing lessons! :laugh:

Originally posted by godisadj

listen goof, go listen to your're 103.5 or do i mean louie devito. he sucks, sorry he does. please tell me what other dj you compare him to? i need a laugh.

sterg must of got him for a real cheap price. probably mixing lessons! :laugh:

Dude answer the Question, Where do you Spin What club?

Louie DeVito is hands down the worst dj I've ever heard live! He did a set at a friends after hours place in Boston and literally cleared the dancefloor with his horrid track selection and lack of mixing skills. Several times throughout his set, he dropped the voiceover "America's #1 dj!" :laugh: And he would only stay at the Ritz Carlton :laugh: this guy deserves to stay in the roach motel! The only notable thing he has ever done was license tracks for his infamous cds... that he doesnt even mix.

Originally posted by njdionysus

Louie DeVito is hands down the worst dj I've ever heard live! He did a set at a friends after hours place in Boston and literally cleared the dancefloor with his horrid track selection and lack of mixing skills. Several times throughout his set, he dropped the voiceover "America's #1 dj!" :laugh: And he would only stay at the Ritz Carlton :laugh: this guy deserves to stay in the roach motel! The only notable thing he has ever done was license tracks for his infamous cds... that he doesnt even mix.

your 100% correct.

arkmoned, you really don't know what your talking about now. devito pays bad boy joe to mix his cds. devito does nothing. he just collects the money. anybody can be as big as devito. when your step father gives you the money to front your first cd and then have bad boy joe mix it. you know its going to be good. ive heard devito spin twice, and both times he cleared the dance floor. when your a good dj, you know what to play to make the crowd enjoy it. obviously devito doesnt have a clue. this is also why big djs like DT, Eric Morillo, and all the above dont like him or respect him.

Originally posted by djmattreid

your 100% correct.

arkmoned, you really don't know what your talking about now. devito pays bad boy joe to mix his cds. devito does nothing. he just collects the money. anybody can be as big as devito. when your step father gives you the money to front your first cd and then have bad boy joe mix it. you know its going to be good. ive heard devito spin twice, and both times he cleared the dance floor. when your a good dj, you know what to play to make the crowd enjoy it. obviously devito doesnt have a clue. this is also why big djs like DT, Eric Morillo, and all the above dont like him or respect him.

Dude, it’s obvious that you’re a DJ somewhere, I don’t know anything about a bad boy dude doing his cd stuff, My perception comes from a costumers point of view, I heard Him at Abyss last year and @ Pearl I few months ago and he played great music,

I honestly just get a kick out of comments on this board with a So called Dj criticizes another Dj it’s Blatantly obvious that there’s Jealousy here……

I have most of his and Johnny Vicious Cd and I think there great with some hot tracks , So to another Dj is guess but Dude I don’t know about you but I go out with my friends to have a few Cocktails and meet Women….

I honestly just get a kick out of comments on this board with a So called Dj criticizes another Dj it’s Blatantly obvious that there’s Jealousy here……

Jealousy :laugh: the fact that you paid money to hear louie devito at abyss says it all

arkmoned what is blatantly obvious is that you nothing about music other than what is on commercial cds

if you did know what you are talking about, you'd know that bay boy joe remixes louie's cds

Originally posted by njdionysus

Jealousy :laugh: the fact that you paid money to hear louie devito at abyss says it all

arkmoned what is blatantly obvious is that you nothing about music other than what is on commercial cds

if you did know what you are talking about, you'd know that bay boy joe remixes louie's cds

Dude i so ashamed you just really schooled me, I'm so sorry that I'm not as informed with the music as you are ya know what i'd like to know ? what do you Wanna be when you grow up:puke: :jerkoff: :jerkoff:

Dude, it’s obvious that you’re a DJ somewhere, I don’t know anything about a bad boy dude doing his cd stuff, My perception comes from a costumers point of view, I heard Him at Abyss last year and @ Pearl I few months ago and he played great music,

I have most of his and Johnny Vicious Cd and I think there great with some hot tracks , So to another Dj is guess but Dude I don’t know about you but I go out with my friends to have a few Cocktails and meet Women….

im not starting shit, im just saying my piece. devito, didnt make it cause he was good, he made it cause he had money. theres alot of djs out there that have alot more talent than he does. but there not making it cause they dont have the money to support them or they dont have the promotion. im just saying, hes not a true dj to me, he doesnt know shit about music. all he knows to play is whats on his cd.