• Opium/Prive
    • Nerve
    • Space34
    • NV
    • B.E.D.
    • Fort Lauderdale
    • My CD player

Originally posted by cheekeetika

AS Kenny owner of Crobar said " The room loves Edgar V" and so does everyone in it!!! My baby rocks it whenever he plays at Crobar...hope to see you there next time!;)

YOU DONT HAVE TO TELL ME THAT.....I KNOW IT ...I THINK HE IS ONE OF THE BEST IN TOWN.......HAVENT HEARD HIM IN A WHILE CUZ I JUST DONT LIKE CROBAR.....I'VE BEEN TRIYING TO DO A PARTY WITH HIM DOWN IN BARRANQUILLA(COLOMBIA) FOR A LONG TIME.......!!!ONE OF THIS DAYS I KNOW HE WILL SAY YES.....

Originally posted by blendprod

YOU DONT HAVE TO TELL ME THAT.....I KNOW IT ...I THINK HE IS ONE OF THE BEST IN TOWN.......HAVENT HEARD HIM IN A WHILE CUZ I JUST DONT LIKE CROBAR.....I'VE BEEN TRIYING TO DO A PARTY WITH HIM DOWN IN BARRANQUILLA(COLOMBIA) FOR A LONG TIME.......!!!ONE OF THIS DAYS I KNOW HE WILL SAY YES.....

Don't hold your breath on this one...I don't think EV is thinking about or even considers doing a party down there, personal and safety reasons I'm sure you understand! If things were different, he definitely would! But you gotta come to Crobar and party with the CP crew, we all have a great time when EV plays at Crobar.:D

Originally posted by cheekeetika

Don't hold your breath on this one...I don't think EV is thinking about or even considers doing a party down there, personal and safety reasons I'm sure you understand! If things were different, he definitely would! But you gotta come to Crobar and party with the CP crew, we all have a great time when EV plays at Crobar.:D

i totally understand......he is just a great guy.......next time he spins at crobar i would go...but...the following day you two have to come to BED...cuz our third party is on august 30 .....and i wont take no for an answer

How about Maze ???????

I think MAZE brings it down with Ralph Falcon and company . But Space remains very good aswell . Currently thought my Cd player is the one thats banging the most since im in a club break . :)

Originally posted by blendprod

i totally understand......he is just a great guy.......next time he spins at crobar i would go...but...the following day you two have to come to BED...cuz our third party is on august 30 .....and i wont take no for an answer

EV is in Denver on the 30th!!!! We can't make it then sorry! Then on the 31st he's in Punta Cana!:(

Originally posted by djoscarg

MY CD PLAYER...

NOTHING CAN TOP DEPECHE MODE'S GREATEST HITS!!!!

;)

Depeche Mode is a awesome band without a doubt /...........and if im not mistaken weren't they one of the first musicians to put electronic music components into rock ?

"Violator" Cd is the best ! :D