Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So how the fuck was it? Kimball Collins/Andy Hughes/FX

meng

Originally posted by cheekeetika

DJFX (EV played one of your CD's in the car and all I have to say is sweeeeeeet!)

Right on!!!

Must have been "Common Grounds"

Glad you liked it!

Thanks to everyone once again for coming out.

Glad you all had such a blast throughout the night!!!

-FX

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by koky

i had an incredible time all night long into the morning ...

That kind of fun shouldn't be allowed, and I shouldn't have access to it. :)

Got to the fliptonia experience before the club. damn, what fun place. Two of the nicest hosts ever, you guys are really great. I had a coupla drinks, met some new faces, had some drinks with some old ones, and VIOLA, next thing I knew I was at the club(thanx trouble) and I have to say, at least the music, and the System were jammin. I didn't mind it wasn't packed, we all had fun. I think it might have been BETTER that is was slow, Mike and I easily got to wander around, that was verry coool.:cool: LilLiz, hon.. you are a wild woman, and I got proof ;) Got to meet some new CP'ers, shake some ass, watch Jackie shake hers, hell we had half the dance floor to ourselves. :D FX was going off, Kimball was up/down, but overall solid good music.

So we all head back to Fliptonia, MAN you got cool neighbors! Good music, really cool peeps, a great time. A few more drinks, umm flip, I owe ya a new bottle of Jack, I believe I might have drank it all, not toooooo suuuure, as the Land of fliptonia seemed to have an intoxicating effect on me. I expected to have some fun, etc, ended up havin a blast, thanks ya'll. Cool hanging with all of you, very welcoming crowd.

Originally posted by nmotion

umm flip, I owe ya a new bottle of Jack, I believe I might have drank it all, not toooooo suuuure, as the Land of fliptonia seemed to have an intoxicating effect on me. I expected to have some fun, etc, ended up havin a blast, thanks ya'll. Cool hanging with all of you, very welcoming crowd.

Don't worry about it! Please, there will be more for you next time :D

Originally posted by koky

:laugh: :laugh: LIAR !! I WAS ATTENDING YOU KNOW WHO THAT WAS BANGED UP ON THE COUCH !! :laugh: :laugh: I HAD NO INTREST IN WHAT WAS GOIN ON IN THE COMPUTER ROOM :laugh::tongue: :tongue: WELL , MAYBE JUST A TAD ... BUT IT WAS ALL JUST CURIOSITY:D

You were outside the door when I opened it, so shut up!

Well, this is what happened, since it seems like I'm the only one who actually remembers that!!!:tongue:

I went to the bathroom, and when I got out I was called into the computer room, where you 3 girls were there, and so was Koky, then he went out of the room for some reason, and one of us closed the door....... then we proceeded to 'talk about life', and we hear someone knocking on the door, I open and Koky was trying to run away.

The end.:D

Originally posted by candyrollx69

Well, this is what happened, since it seems like I'm the only one who actually remembers that!!!:tongue:

I went to the bathroom, and when I got out I was called into the computer room, where you 3 girls were there, and so was Koky, then he went out of the room for some reason, and one of us closed the door....... then we proceeded to 'talk about life', and we hear someone knocking on the door, I open and Koky was trying to run away.

The end.:D

:laugh: :laugh: how many times is this story gonna change ??:laugh: :laugh: well , thats cp 4 ya