Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So how the fuck was it? Kimball Collins/Andy Hughes/FX

meng

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by dmbootylicious

This is one of Lil Liz's best friends from Chicago, asking all of you to take care of my lil liz. She gets crazy, but from reading this thread, I see she already showed you that. Going to miss you sweetie!!! MUAH!!!

DeAnn

:(

You don't have to worry about that, we all take very good care of each other. :)

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one of Lil Liz's best friends from Chicago, asking all of you to take care of my lil liz. She gets crazy, but from reading this thread, I see she already showed you that. Going to miss you sweetie!!! MUAH!!!

DeAnn

OMG, I think I am going to cry....DeAnn you know you will ALWAYS be my bestest friend, we have been through A LOT together. Don't you worry we will definately chat...I think I am probably going to have to call you everyday for awhile. We will talk more this Friday when I see you. And yeah you know better than anyone I am the "crazyparty" girl ;)

MUAH

oh yeah and not too worry too much, these gals and guys are a great bunch and they are super nice...wouldn't have it any other way.

oh yeah be worried depresse.gif cuz lilliz is gonna party her ass off her in miami ura.gif

sex intercourse.gif, dancing hurra.gif, going 4 days without sleep, dating guest.gif, drinkingbeer.gif, clubbing til sunday nite, 24 hr liquor licenses, club fliptoniaaaaa (;) ), topless beaches, naked beaches, the list goes on.......but

I WOULDN'T LIVE IN ANY OTHER CITY BUT HERE!!!!!!!!!

bigdance2.gif

Originally posted by nmotion

Hey now, all *I* care about is the group pic!

:eek: :eek: that pic shows alot of shit goin on ... "IF" its the one im thinkin about :eek: :eek:

& by the way ... the only one giving koky a kiss better have a pussy !!! PREFFERABLY shaved !!:D :D

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by koky

& by the way ... the only one giving koky a kiss better have a pussy !!! PREFFERABLY shaved !!:D :D

Not waxed??

Originally posted by koky

either is fine :D i just been waxed & all i can say is

FUCKING OUCH !!

Trimming is optimal for us guys ! the important section is naturally without hair :idea: ................ girls need to wax/shave if they expect :licker:

DeAnn

well come join the magical, fun filled excitment with us miami cp'ers & visit the fantastic world of fliptonia!!!

next time around...

Originally posted by cheekeetika

Sure are!!!! :D Whats up with the pics? I would love to have them e-mailed to me (hint-hint) mjm, nmotion...;)

Well, you got the pics that NMotion took. Now the ones that MJM took.... I don't know about those.. I think we're all gonna have to go to MJM's house and take the pics away from him, since he doesn't want to show us ;)

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by candyrollx69

Well, you got the pics that NMotion took. Now the ones that MJM took.... I don't know about those.. I think we're all gonna have to go to MJM's house and take the pics away from him, since he doesn't want to show us ;)

Yeah, he's gonna get it BIG TIME.:spank:

Originally posted by candyrollx69

Damn Candy, you get eh whips and chains (to tie him down with of course) and Jackie, you bring the paddles! I'll just sit and watch!!!!:tongue: The pictures...:blank:

Originally posted by cheekeetika

Damn Candy, you get eh whips and chains (to tie him down with of course) and Jackie, you bring the paddles! I'll just sit and watch!!!!:tongue: The pictures...:blank:

You got it... when are we gonna do this?!:D