Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So how the fuck was it? Kimball Collins/Andy Hughes/FX

meng

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by candyrollx69

Isn't there a 'stripper pole' in the Land of Fliptoniaaa? I think I saw you dancing around it :D

There's the one next to the bench she was dancing on, but you can only hold onto it.

Glad you're home safe Liz! And glad you had a good time. Next time I won't let Flip be a bad influence and control him and his liquor, just so you can remember what went on. :laugh:

Lets see........................getting all the thoughts together to put down my review. Well I do remember heading out to the land of fliptonia for the meet up to head out over to Club Venue.Get there the place was empty but really didnt care for the fact that it was a nice group of us and had alot of fun.As for the club it was nice and liked the sound system sounded very clear.Liked what I herd both djFX and Kimball.Chilled for awhile.Then headed out for the real party. :cool:What can I say? The place was jumping great track selection by Flip it was just amazing. Just gonna make it short had awesome time with some great peeps and was in another........... :bits:

lo que pasa ahi,queda ahi..........:cool:

Want to thank Themrs and Flip for having us over very much appriciated like always thanks again.It was great hanging with everyone you all know who you are also want to thank MJM for bringing me back home even though I was in conditions to keep partying:cool:

It was nice meeting diabla.......( is it correct) over @ Venue.

Till next time.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by sotuorlando

As for you brwneydtrouble....infintely irrestistable huh, I bet you it would be......so when's dinner!

Well, that would be completely up to you and how much effort youare willing to make. ;) Show me whatcha got......

Originally posted by tranzwhore

part 2 coming this weekend????????

NOOOOO!!! Not this weekend! Taking it easy this weekend. Baseball game on Friday and Guyman's Party on Saturday.

But we can repeat the event after Maze on the 29th if you'd like. It is a long weekend, after all.....:eek::D

trixie( girl you got wild !!) dont worry ... those pics will all be thrown away :D well , i might save one or 2 to blackmale you someday if needed...

Hey it was all in good fun. I had an AWESOME time, I was a bit of a party pooper but I PROMISE to make up for it!!!

thanks to all you cp'ers for coming out on fri.

i hope you all come back this fri. for Stryke , merlyn , ash rock and wendel!

I promise there will be a lot more people this week since i've taken over the promotions for this party along with the people from Culture productions .

stay tuned for some interesting talent we have lined up. and i'll see you guys there on friday!

pm me for guest list

Originally posted by themrs

LOL!!

I think at that point it was just me, Candy, and Jackie.

We kicked Koky out.

Never mind...I don't remember much its like a dream fading in and out and so on and so on...it was great meeting lilliz, it was nice to know you had a great time with the Miami CP Peeps...see we told ya you'd have a great time!

It was great hanging with Flip, themrs, candy, jackie, leo, koky, mursa, mrmiami, felicia, nmotion, mjm, and whoever I forgot...you know who you are...I had agreat fricken time even though I wish my hunny would've been there!!!

Nice meeting SotuOrlando, Obby (pleasure finally meeting you) and DJFX (EV played one of your CD's in the car and all I have to say is sweeeeeeet!), also, diabolique and her main squeeze! Greta meeting all of you! Maybe next time you can all join us in the land of Fliptoniaaa where great times are always had!!!!

Originally posted by themrs

Sorry! But that's not true!

We pushed you out and closed the door!

:laugh:

You didn't fight it though, and you were waiting outside when we opened the door...LMAO!!!

:laugh: :laugh: LIAR !! I WAS ATTENDING YOU KNOW WHO THAT WAS BANGED UP ON THE COUCH !! :laugh: :laugh: I HAD NO INTREST IN WHAT WAS GOIN ON IN THE COMPUTER ROOM :laugh::tongue: :tongue: WELL , MAYBE JUST A TAD ... BUT IT WAS ALL JUST CURIOSITY:D

OH , & I HAD THE CAMERA READY :laugh:

Originally posted by koky

:laugh: :laugh: LIAR !! I WAS ATTENDING YOU KNOW WHO THAT WAS BANGED UP ON THE COUCH !! :laugh: :laugh: I HAD NO INTREST IN WHAT WAS GOIN ON IN THE COMPUTER ROOM :laugh::tongue: :tongue: WELL , MAYBE JUST A TAD ... BUT IT WAS ALL JUST CURIOSITY:D

OH , & I HAD THE CAMERA READY :laugh:

You know who was going thru some mad shit!!!!:laugh: