Clubplanet Nightlife Community

House Diva Revealed!photo!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

great job on the photo shop! you people are nutts! HERE IS A REAL PICTURE OF ME! NOT FCUKED WITH!

Sorry Michelle you can clearly see the pic has not been altered, the you posted however has using the blue saturation filter, just admit its a real pic and stop whining.

Originally posted by trancadictgurl

hahaha! You are trying to get in the drama by posting so FUCK OFF.If your so much better why arent you out saving the world or feeding Sally Struthers????

You really are stupid.

But since we're on the issue of saving...

About 2 hours ago while sitting in my yard I noticed a little sparrow who was in some type of despair. It seems the poor guy had something wrong with his wing. Upon my examination I noticed he had some type of plastic wrapper tangled around his wing. So I took him upstairs and cut off the plastic that enslaved the lil guy from flying,gave him a nice bath,and released him into the awaiting sky.

See I'm better than you:aright:

"haha she would post pics on other ppl all the time...she actually did it to me and many other ppl, she said shit about Indreams and Drea

"Who cares.. She did tons of rude shit"

"Exactly, don't throw stones if you live in a glass house."

"you're crazy then. she did all the time. I'm not condoning this but she made fun of how people looked constantly. she called people fat, ugly, pointed things out that they can't change."

"Yes she did she attacked the way people looked/dressed/how much money they had on allmost a daily basis"

"she deserves all of it, if it was unprovoked thats another story but she always loved to talk shit'

"i swear, with all the shit she talked, i never would have thought she was THAT fat....holy fucking shit"

OH MY GOD!!! Now that not you???????No one used photo shop at 5am!! I dont even have photo shop!!! stop lying !!!!

THIS IS HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND CAUSE YOU ARE STUPID BUT WHOEVER SENT YOU THE PICTURE DID PHOTOSHOP ON IT MORON! YOU AREN'T TALENTED ENOUGH TO CREATE THAT!

"haha she would post pics on other ppl all the time...she actually did it to me and many other ppl, she said shit about Indreams and Drea

"Who cares.. She did tons of rude shit"

"Exactly, don't throw stones if you live in a glass house."

"you're crazy then. she did all the time. I'm not condoning this but she made fun of how people looked constantly. she called people fat, ugly, pointed things out that they can't change."

"Yes she did she attacked the way people looked/dressed/how much money they had on allmost a daily basis"

"she deserves all of it, if it was unprovoked thats another story but she always loved to talk shit'

"i swear, with all the shit she talked, i never would have thought she was THAT fat....holy fucking shit"

Dont forget

"that picture will haunt my dreams for the rest of my life";)

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

You really are stupid.

But since we're on the issue of saving...

About 2 hours ago while sitting in my yard I noticed a little sparrow who was in some type of despair. It seems the poor guy had something wrong with his wing. Upon my examination I noticed he had some type of plastic wrapper tangled around his wing. So I took him upstairs and cut off the plastic that enslaved the lil guy from flying,gave him a nice bath,and released him into the awaiting sky.

See I'm better than you:aright:

AND?I have done alot more then that to save animals and help people.

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Nice reply you fucking twit.

I dont see ehy you guys are attacking her for Housediva brough this on herself, talk about the way people look/dress/how much money they have and tell people on a daily basis how much better she is then them not to mention all the racial stuff, when she in fact was the last on to talk, so if you ask me she got what she deserves trust me nobody would be posting pics and making fun of her is she had not in fact provocted it.

Originally posted by y0usuck

I dont see ehy you guys are attacking her for Housediva brough this on herself, talk about the way people look/dress/how much money they have and tell people on a daily basis how much better she is then them not to mention all the racial stuff, when she in fact was the last on to talk, so if you ask me she got what she deserves trust me nobody would be posting pics and making fun of her is she had not in fact provocted it.

If you care that much about what is said on a messageboard you're 2 steps away from a thorazine shot.

Originally posted by y0usuck

b/c only small low class people with no self-esteem jump on bandwagons to make fun of someone who is vulnerable, getting a bunch of retards together to make fun of another retard isn't much of an accomplishment.

Originally posted by damack

b/c only small low class people with no self-esteem jump on bandwagons to make fun of someone who is vulnerable, getting a bunch of retards together to make fun of another retard isn't much of an accomplishment.

Amen

I think this now should come to an end. House4Real it could always be worse. Just look at sexxybabyd's sig. Talk about hideous? We all know johnholmes was your lover at one time and also that trancadictgurl is a crackhead. Ok big deal? All of you have a 3some already!!!

Originally posted by luztidara

I think this now should come to an end. House4Real it could always be worse. Just look at sexxybabyd's sig. Talk about hideous? We all know johnholmes was your lover at one time and also that trancadictgurl is a crackhead. Ok big deal? All of you have a 3some already!!!

LMAO ;)

Originally posted by £ddie

Why don't you act your age, you rancid cunt? As annoying as housediva can be sometimes, you're several times worse. Get a fucking clue about what your priorities should be. Sadly, you couldn't get a clue during clue mating season in a field of clues if you smeared your body in musk and did the clue mating dance.

You're 30 something years old, with a kid, do drugs and spend your precious free time arguing with people on messageboards. How pathetic are you?

Don't answer that because the answer is obvious.

haha...i love it

I feel like Im in Junior High...If someone puts others down, dont stoop down to their level..."She made fun of me first!!!" "Im telling mom!" This is ridiculous!!! I cant believe I actually read all that crap...FYI when you put someone down, you are just displaying how insecure you are with yourself...Just because someone calls you a name it doesnt make you better than them by going and putting them down...Confident people dont need to put others down, because they are happy with themselves and by fighting back you are just stooping to their level and making yourself no better than them...

And also, all this talk about whos better than who, grow up, who cares, life isnt a contest...money, good looks, kindness none of that makes you better than anyone! We are all the same when it comes down to it, we are all human and by discussing who is better than who, that does not make you a good person!

Leave the damn girl alone...and Housediva dont give them the attention they are craving!!! They want you to fight back, so they can put you down and feel better about themselves dont give them the satisfaction...and dont put down others cause it will make you seem like you are craving attention and are insecure with yourself....

now can we all get back together and play nice??!! Or do we all need to go sit in detention?!!!

:hug::topicsuck

Originally posted by sexybeautiful

I feel like Im in Junior High...If someone puts others down, dont stoop down to their level..."She made fun of me first!!!" "Im telling mom!" This is ridiculous!!! I cant believe I actually read all that crap...FYI when you put someone down, you are just displaying how insecure you are with yourself...Just because someone calls you a name it doesnt make you better than them by going and putting them down...Confident people dont need to put others down, because they are happy with themselves and by fighting back you are just stooping to their level and making yourself no better than them...

And also, all this talk about whos better than who, grow up, who cares, life isnt a contest...money, good looks, kindness none of that makes you better than anyone! We are all the same when it comes down to it, we are all human and by discussing who is better than who, that does not make you a good person!

Leave the damn girl alone...and Housediva dont give them the attention they are craving!!! They want you to fight back, so they can put you down and feel better about themselves dont give them the satisfaction...and dont put down others cause it will make you seem like you are craving attention and are insecure with yourself....

now can we all get back together and play nice??!! Or do we all need to go sit in detention?!!!

:hug::topicsuck

can we see your hall pass, miss?