Clubplanet Nightlife Community

House Diva Revealed!photo!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sexybeautiful

I feel like Im in Junior High...If someone puts others down, dont stoop down to their level..."She made fun of me first!!!" "Im telling mom!" This is ridiculous!!! I cant believe I actually read all that crap...FYI when you put someone down, you are just displaying how insecure you are with yourself...Just because someone calls you a name it doesnt make you better than them by going and putting them down...Confident people dont need to put others down, because they are happy with themselves and by fighting back you are just stooping to their level and making yourself no better than them...

And also, all this talk about whos better than who, grow up, who cares, life isnt a contest...money, good looks, kindness none of that makes you better than anyone! We are all the same when it comes down to it, we are all human and by discussing who is better than who, that does not make you a good person!

Leave the damn girl alone...and Housediva dont give them the attention they are craving!!! They want you to fight back, so they can put you down and feel better about themselves dont give them the satisfaction...and dont put down others cause it will make you seem like you are craving attention and are insecure with yourself....

now can we all get back together and play nice??!! Or do we all need to go sit in detention?!!!

:hug::topicsuck

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah balh blah blah blah

Originally posted by weed247

i mean who would even do all that work jus to post on here.

thats just so much work.

THE PERSON HAS TO REALLY HATE YOU AND HAVE NO LIFE. I AM A FASHION DESIGNER ALL MY TECH PACKS ARE DONE ON ILLUSTRATOR AND PHOTOSHOP IF I WANTED TO I CAN REALLY WORK SOME MAGIC! BUT IT TAKES TOO MUCH TIME I CAN'T BE BOTHERED THESE PEOPLE ARE LOSERS! JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU THEY MIGHT LOOK PERFECT ON THE OUTSIDE BUT THE HEAD IS SERIOUSLY FCUKED UP! LOL:laugh:

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

THE PERSON HAS TO REALLY HATE YOU AND HAVE NO LIFE. I AM A FASHION DESIGNER ALL MY TECH PACKS ARE DONE ON ILLUSTRATOR AND PHOTOSHOP IF I WANTED TO I CAN REALLY WORK SOME MAGIC! BUT IT TAKES TOO MUCH TIME I CAN'T BE BOTHERED THESE PEOPLE ARE LOSERS! JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU THEY MIGHT LOOK PERFECT ON THE OUTSIDE BUT THE HEAD IS SERIOUSLY FCUKED UP! LOL:laugh:

I find it so fucking hilarious that you can't even admit it's a real pic of you. You're just building onto your giant wall of patheticness. We all know you have a baby hand, we all know you're a fat slob. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IS BEING PORTRAYED IN THE PICTURE. The only pic that's doctored is the one YOU posted. Now retire from these boards, you've made a complete retard of yourself for the last time you fool..

OMG does she really believe her lies?I was the person who had the photo,cropped it and posted it.I DONT have PHOTOSHOP nor know how to use it.It was just a flook that my friend had the photo.He didnt even know her hand was in it till I said something.And we planned on posting before we realised her hand was in it.We were going to post to just show how UGLY she is not to make fun of her hand.She is no fashion designer.She dosent even have A job.She lives at home at 26.Unemployed.And anyone who sticks up for her really needs to get a clue.She is a vicious mean excuse for a human being.

GA2 can create quite a respectable Photoshot job in under 5 minutes.

Originally posted by trancadictgurl

OMG does she really believe her lies?I was the person who had the photo,cropped it and posted it.I DONT have PHOTOSHOP nor know how to use it.It was just a flook that my friend had the photo.He didnt even know her hand was in it till I said something.And we planned on posting before we realised her hand was in it.We were going to post to just show how UGLY she is not to make fun of her hand.She is no fashion designer.She dosent even have A job.She lives at home at 26.Unemployed.And anyone who sticks up for her really needs to get a clue.She is a vicious mean excuse for a human being.

if you had a brain you'd be dangerous! i am not going to tell the people on this board shit! so you psycho paths can call me up at work? lololol please go fcuk the spooks in long branch lolol how's that for a racial slurrrrr......you know what i want you to know and that's not much! btw that was taken with a digital camera so go bullshit someone else and christian is an IT major so yeah its fcuked with! please tell me why i do not look like that picture in person if its soooo real! GET A BRAIN YOU DUMB CUNT RAG! AND STOP TELLING PEOPLE I WISH YOU AND YOUR KID DEAD! I SAID TO YOU "KEEP IT UP AND YOUR KID WILL BE SPENDING MOTHER'S DAY ALONE" WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? THAT MEANS YOU WILL NOT BE THERE! I WOULD NOT DO ANYTHING TO YOUR KID I FEEL BAD FOR IT AS IT IS HAVING QUEEN HERPES AS MOM! :laugh:

Originally posted by mancella

I find it so fucking hilarious that you can't even admit it's a real pic of you. You're just building onto your giant wall of patheticness. We all know you have a baby hand, we all know you're a fat slob. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IS BEING PORTRAYED IN THE PICTURE. The only pic that's doctored is the one YOU posted. Now retire from these boards, you've made a complete retard of yourself for the last time you fool..

SINCE WHEN DO OPINIONS OF LOSERS COUNT? YOU ARE A FCUKIN NO BODY OH WOW YOU THINK YOU ARE COOL JUMPING ON THE BANDWAGON? LMAO HMMMM NOT! YOU WILL NEVER OBTAIN THE LIMELIGHT AND CELEBRITY STATUS THAT I HAVE ON THESE BOARDS! NEVER! LOL THANKS FOR CARING SO MUCH ABOUT ME I KNOW I AM AWESOME! TELL ME SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW! BUT WAIT YOU ARE A LOSER SO YOUR OPINION DOESN'T COUNT SO JUST CHOKE ON SOME RAZORS AND DO YOUR MOM A FAVOR! :laugh:

SINCE WHEN DO OPINIONS OF LOSERS COUNT? YOU ARE A FCUKIN NO BODY OH WOW YOU THINK YOU ARE COOL JUMPING ON THE BANDWAGON? LMAO HMMMM NOT! YOU WILL NEVER OBTAIN THE LIMELIGHT AND CELEBRITY STATUS THAT I HAVE ON THESE BOARDS! NEVER! LOL THANKS FOR CARING SO MUCH ABOUT ME I KNOW I AM AWESOME! TELL ME SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW! BUT WAIT YOU ARE A LOSER SO YOUR OPINION DOESN'T COUNT SO JUST CHOKE ON SOME RAZORS AND DO YOUR MOM A FAVOR! :laugh:

Last time I checked, at least back in my high school days, the "LOSER" was the one who everyone picked on(you), not the trendy person(me) who's on the bandwagon running over your fat ass. You're just as much a *celebrity* as those freaks Howard Stern brings on his show that everyone loves to make fun of. No difference whatsoever! :laugh:

Last time I checked, at least back in my high school days, the "LOSER" was the one who everyone picked on(you), not the trendy person(me) who's on the bandwagon running over your fat ass. You're just as much a *celebrity* as those freaks Howard Stern brings on his show that everyone loves to make fun of. No difference whatsoever! :laugh:

YOU ARE A COCK SUCKING HOMO! TRY HITTING THE WEIGHTS YOU LOOK LIKE YOU HAVE AIDS! AND THE POPULAR KIDS WERE THE RICH KIDS GET IT STRAIGHT NOT THE FCUKIN POOR HOMO'S LIKE YOURSELF! AND HOWARD STERN WOULD DO A BETTER JOB TEARING YOU A NEW ASSHOLE THEN ME....I KNOW HIM PERSONALLY MORON....YOU PICKED A GOOD CELEBRITY TO TEAR ME UP! :rolleyes: MY MOM'S BROTHER IS HIS ACCOUNTANT YOU FCUKIN IDIOT! LOL BUT HOW WOULD YOU KNOW THAT!

YOU ARE A COCK SUCKING HOMO! TRY HITTING THE WEIGHTS YOU LOOK LIKE YOU HAVE AIDS! AND THE POPULAR KIDS WERE THE RICH KIDS GET IT STRAIGHT NOT THE FCUKIN POOR HOMO'S LIKE YOURSELF! AND HOWARD STERN WOULD DO A BETTER JOB TEARING YOU A NEW ASSHOLE THEN ME....I KNOW HIM PERSONALLY MORON....YOU PICKED A GOOD CELEBRITY TO TEAR ME UP! :rolleyes: MY MOM'S BROTHER IS HIS ACCOUNTANT YOU FCUKIN IDIOT! LOL BUT HOW WOULD YOU KNOW THAT!

What world are you livin in where richness means popularity? This isn't Saved by the Bell, my little piglet... Good looks/personality = popularity.

As for your "mom's brother", commonly known as an uncle, being Howard Stern's accountaint... Congrats. I could care less. My college roommate's good friends with Howard's daughter. What does either of these relations mean to you being a fucking psychopath, ZERO. Now go use some of your parent's money to buy yourself a new hand.

What world are you livin in where richness means popularity? This isn't Saved by the Bell, my little piglet... Good looks/personality = popularity.

As for your "mom's brother", commonly known as an uncle, being Howard Stern's accountaint... Congrats. I could care less. My college roommate's good friends with Howard's daughter. What does either of these relations mean to you being a fucking psychopath, ZERO. Now go use some of your parent's money to buy yourself a new hand.

Oh damn!!!

YOU ARE NOT GOOD LOOKING! YOU LOOK LIKE AN EMACIATED HOMO WITH AIDS! LOL MAYBE YOU WERE POPULAR DID YOU GO TO AN ALL FEGGIT SCHOOL? LOL GO BUY YOURSELF A BODY, A FACE AND A LIFE!

It is your hand.Your brother admitted it to me.and the fact is the issue isnt your hand.I could care less.The issue is you are worthless asshole.If you were beautiful on the outside it wouldnt matter.You even have to make things up to insult people.You are NOT a nice person.Just so happens you are busted ugly,fat,with a deformity.Well dont expect people not to pick on those things.Considering you pick on things people cant help.You are an unhappy bitch.Go get help.Im done talking to you.Goodbye!

Originally posted by trancadictgurl

It is your hand.Your brother admitted it to me.and the fact is the issue isnt your hand.I could care less.The issue is you are worthless asshole.If you were beautiful on the outside it wouldnt matter.You even have to make things up to insult people.You are NOT a nice person.Just so happens you are busted ugly,fat,with a deformity.Well dont expect people not to pick on those things.Considering you pick on things people cant help.You are an unhappy bitch.Go get help.Im done talking to you.Goodbye!

oh geez would you just shut the fuck UP already

you seem like SUCH a peach. judging by the few posts I have seen thus far looks like you are just like her dude.

get a grip on yourself :rolleyes:

.... I'm curious...When did the whole 'I'm done talking to you, goodbye..' ender become en vogue?...Whatever happened to a good old pie in the face...Clown Styyyyleee!...Cuz lord knows, I'm looking at a bunch of em...(Minus the usual suspects that I know and like...you know who you are..;)...)..