Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATT: All Old CP friends

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I wasn't here from the very, very start but I've been here quite a few years and I definitely recognize your screen name!

yeah I haven seen your name around but never really had a conversation lol hope in the future there will be ;) bye !

I dont know if all you still party as hard as few years ago but for more than a year now club scence has really deteriorated with all the big clubs closings and nightlife restrictions...

For me personally i go out clubbing/bars/lounges in phases and post on the board every so often.

Rad_

Originally posted by lillizzy

nada marty how are you doin? heyyyyyy i lost touch with your cousin like a year ago! do you have his email?

Are you for real LOL, all this time and i get a "nada marty how are you doing" ? lol and my cousin that never showed on this boared gets hey i lost touch with your cousin angelo? LMFAO your nuts that kid hated you hahah aha lol but oh well life goes on.. :)

Man you should throw all the sigs that you made up on here and see where the hell everybody went--- like andy said I think a lot are on other boards like NB, Arc and Ezdreamer ( I don't know what Charlie's been up to either)

But the CP crowd has gotten way young and the topics just a tad bit redundant.

I hope that there is another "Golden Age" in NYC nightlife about to kick off this fall!!!