Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i lost the lottery

weyes

i was supposed to win. $91,000,000! i could've gotten myself out of debt, paid off all my student loans, gotten a new car instead of pouring cash into my money pit on wheels, gotten a new place to live with a roommate who isn't psycho, bought some new photo equipment so that i could really get my career going where i want it to (yes, i'd still want to work at what i love)... i'd've gotten my mom out of debt, set up a college fund for my little sister, gotten my brother set up in an apartment in a better neighborhood.

and if i had any left after all of that :) , i'd take my friends out and have some fun.

see, i could really use that money. i bet the person who won is over 70, without a family, and won't be able to use it for much. color me cynical, but that seems to be the way it usually goes :( .

Originally posted by weyes

see, i could really use that money. i bet the person who won is over 70, without a family, and won't be able to use it for much. color me cynical, but that seems to be the way it usually goes :( .

yeah...for once I like to see a young man in his primes with grand plans to spend the money, actually win it. Someone like me :D