Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Acosta @ Maze

rafaelmendez

Originally posted by vipnerd

Didn't go ... but heard it was PACKED :eek: ... you gotta give credit to the guy ... he has a following

As far as a review ... it was trance :blank::D

It was packed but danceable... Anyways, I wouldnt call that trance.. I would call that Hard Dance or cheese hard dance.. Ive heard Acosta before and has spinned better stuff. The guy really needs an update with the DJ box. All the songs were bang bang bang.. emotional hands in the air for 2 mins.. back to bang bang bang.. it sickened me. I was expecting more. Yes people were dancing, but me personally wasent feeling it. If you are into that kind of hard dance music.. then you missed something..

The first 2 tracks were good.. uplifting, nice.. but grrr... Acosta is done for me.

Originally posted by liquidx

It was packed but danceable... Anyways, I wouldnt call that trance.. I would call that Hard Dance or cheese hard dance.. Ive heard Acosta before and has spinned better stuff. The guy really needs an update with the DJ box. All the songs were bang bang bang.. emotional hands in the air for 2 mins.. back to bang bang bang.. it sickened me. I was expecting more. Yes people were dancing, but me personally wasent feeling it. If you are into that kind of hard dance music.. then you missed something..

The first 2 tracks were good.. uplifting, nice.. but grrr... Acosta is done for me.

ur not alone on that, buddy!

i actually liked it ;)

that's the kind of trance i've been expecting for some time from him, or talla the few times i've seen them. Promoters should consider booking more HARD TRANCE Dj's to miami that haven;t played venues in miami.

Big up to Maze on the GA residency. How long will it be till he blows the speakers? :D

The place was nice. not VERY packed, but nice.

:idea: the open bar till 12 :idea: hell yeah!!

-.fred

btw, the second song he dropped, the breaks, OMG, simply haunting :jawdrop:

It seems that everytime George Acosta plays in Miami, a handful of people cry..HE SUCKED...HE NEEDS NEW RECORDS....but yet these same people go back to see him everytime....Get a life..and a clue...I think that you are just a bunch of jealous freaks that wish you had the technics and the following that George has....So quit your bitching already..it's getting real old....CRY CRY CRY...BITCH..BITCH..BITCH..cause I don't have a life...Please..enough already...;)

Originally posted by fredz21

i actually liked it ;)

that's the kind of trance i've been expecting for some time from him, or talla the few times i've seen them. Promoters should consider booking more HARD TRANCE Dj's to miami that haven;t played venues in miami.

Big up to Maze on the GA residency. How long will it be till he blows the speakers? :D

The place was nice. not VERY packed, but nice.

:idea: the open bar till 12 :idea: hell yeah!!

-.fred

btw, the second song he dropped, the breaks, OMG, simply haunting :jawdrop:

HIS SET WAS CRAZY!!!

HAD A BLAST.. BURNED OUT THE BATTERIES ON MY LIGHTS...

WISH ALL HIS SETS WOULD BE THIS WAY...

OVERALL....... HE HAD A CROWD TIL LATE.. I WAS SURPRISED....

Originally posted by mjm420

HIS SET WAS CRAZY!!!

HAD A BLAST.. BURNED OUT THE BATTERIES ON MY LIGHTS...

WISH ALL HIS SETS WOULD BE THIS WAY...

OVERALL....... HE HAD A CROWD TIL LATE.. I WAS SURPRISED....

Wow MJM went out Saturday night...bro you're a freakin trooper and for Acosta even more so!!! I do hope you come out for EV on the 22nd at Crobar and the 29th at Maze!!! Otherwise I'm gonna hold your lights for ransom!:D

Originally posted by geno1234

It seems that everytime George Acosta plays in Miami, a handful of people cry..HE SUCKED...HE NEEDS NEW RECORDS....but yet these same people go back to see him everytime....Get a life..and a clue...I think that you are just a bunch of jealous freaks that wish you had the technics and the following that George has....So quit your bitching already..it's getting real old....CRY CRY CRY...BITCH..BITCH..BITCH..cause I don't have a life...Please..enough already...;)

LoL, well, I heavent seen Acosta for some time now, and I dont go to see Acosta everynight. I see him on special ocassions. Thats why Im judging by saying that he's spunned much better before. Why should I be jealous. Ive heard his Lost World show, and its very mixed. One sunday he just throws hard tunes with no directions, and the next he will have just an awesome set with such great tunes. Wanted to see him live to see whats up, and it was all the tunes the same thing. No direction or anything. Maybe im too used to Armin, pvd or tiesto, but really, I liked no more then 5 songs that he played.

I do agree with bringing DJ's such as Talla2xcl, Cosmic Gate or Taucher< I do love this DJ's and Im sure they will do some pleasure to my ears. :-) I hope to see some of that talent soon on Maze.

Originally posted by ernextnation

That’s what TRANCE is all about. And do not expect Acosta to play like PVD or Armin, is a totally different style.

LoL!?!?.. jeez, can people read? Did I say I expected him to play like them?!?! rofl no.. and no, what he spinned was Hard-German trance. :tongue:

Originally posted by cheekeetika

Wow MJM went out Saturday night...bro you're a freakin trooper and for Acosta even more so!!! I do hope you come out for EV on the 22nd at Crobar and the 29th at Maze!!! Otherwise I'm gonna hold your lights for ransom!:D

read my sig...

TRANCEHEAD TIL I'M DEAD!!!!!

oh & as for MR EDGAR V....

8.22.03/ NOT A PROBLEEM....

8.29.33/ MAYBE... MIGHT HAVE TO WORK ON SATURDAY..

I'm gonna hold your lights for ransom!:D
:tongue: :tongue:

REMEMBER I HAVE INCRIMINATING PICS & EVIDENCE!!!!:tongue::laugh: