Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sander ID.. JUST 1 ID..

the last track of the night.. what the fuck was it.. he played it at 5:30 am also.. i remember lookin at my watch to see what time it was cuz thats when he was bangin it out.. but he used it as the last encore too.. wtf was that track.. btw.. howells played it too at the one year.. help me out dawgs.. i need to know

over 100 peeps checkin out this thread n noone knows the track.. this is crazzy.. by now it should have been id'd, dl'd, n put n put in everyones rotation on the home pc.. man its drivin me nuts tryin to find it.. anyone have a clue maybe just by the style of the track of the artist.. shit.. i didnt think this would be that hard..

:stupid: Uh :idea: yes you did, cause you took then time to post again and again.

Oh by the way do you know the song that goes boom boom, chicka boom chicka boom, boom boom .......

Originally posted by technicfreek

shit.. i didnt think this would be that hard..

the LAST track of the night.. anyone that closed it out knows the track im talkin about.. when the lihgts came on n we all started yellin more more.. n he started rippin it n said u want it harder?? u want it faster?? just fuckin wit us all.. he also played it at 5:30.. if i could describe the nastiness of the track i would.. but i cant.. howells also dropped it 2 weeks ago.. not that that info helps at all.. lol.. but thats the best i can do..

wow, you're jonesin' for this track eh? ;)

here's some direction for ya...

Remy's "Scrambed" (maybe)

or

the new Funk D'Void track (also maybe)

this is just some educated guessing by some trainspotting friends of mine, and they're not 100% sure either....but it's a start.

- bennett

Originally posted by tottallyoff

go on http://musichead.de and search for Remy. Then pick info on Bang EP disk 2. It has tracks Scrambled and bang. See if those are the ones you are talking about. Scrambled was droped first about 2 months ago by sander in his set. I can let you know what set it was if you are interested.

Someone's figured it out already. It's "Murder was the Bass" by DK.