Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spam All-Stars

nexusgroove

:afro: the funk...

I heard them at zubar once and got a cd from ther..

but when I was saw Spam All-Stars @ space I thought it was some dj match or something till I saw the band members...

I think they are great, they had the people in the patio going, very nice vibe. that whole funk/jazzy/latin/oldskool feel..

Spam All-Stars

:aright: :aright:

Did you know they're nominated for a Latin Grammy? Not that being nominated for a latin grammy means shit...that grammy thing is so-sold and tied-up, it doesn't mean shit, really...if anything, it probably means your manager knows someone who's really close to someone else who happens to work with Emilio Estefan...

fact is, Spam All Stars are pretty good :D

Originally posted by funketeer

Did you know they're nominated for a Latin Grammy? Not that being nominated for a latin grammy means shit...that grammy thing is so-sold and tied-up, it doesn't mean shit, really...if anything, it probably means your manager knows someone who's really close to someone else who happens to work with Emilio Estefan...

fact is, Spam All Stars are pretty good :D

did you know that Emilio Estefan's real last name is Nario?

his real name is Emilio Nario. :D

Spam rocked it out there. They set an incredible vibe out on the terrace. Even the peepz who had no clue who Spam was got into it. Really cool stuff as always & I was really really pleased. The huge dance circle in the middle of the Terrace said it all. Kick ass show...

If you missed them, you just might have another opportunity to catch them again @ Space 34... ;)

Thanks to all who made it out & Big Thanks to Melanie, Andrew & the Spam Allstars.