Return To The Edge

aj2234

This Friday Aug. 15 2003

"Return to the Edge" with d.j.'s :

Stryke

Merlyn

Wendel

Ash Rock

the last few weeks have been a little slow but this week will definitely have a lot more heads as I have taken over the night a long with my partners from Culture productions. I hope to see all you c.p. er's out there for some breaks,techno and house!

pm me for guest list!

Thanks ,

AJ

ps

if the girl with the red hat that was there for Kimball is a c.p. member, damn you look hot when you dance!

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by aj2234

This Friday Aug. 15 2003

"Return to the Edge" with d.j.'s :

Stryke

Merlyn

Wendel

Ash Rock

the last few weeks have been a little slow but this week will definitely have a lot more heads as I have taken over the night a long with my partners from Culture productions. I hope to see all you c.p. er's out there for some breaks,techno and house!

pm me for guest list!

Thanks ,

AJ

ps

if the girl with the red hat that was there for Kimball is a c.p. member, damn you look hot when you dance!

She's a little shy, but I can introduce you if you'd like. ;)

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by erickamikaze

Jackie, were you wearing a red hat? Dang girl you get all the attention when you dance. Sorry I missed it, We should have stayed longer. But my freinds were not feeling it since the lack of crowd.

Dammit Eric, youre blowing my cover!!!

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by djvacom1977

Trouble I see your causing some members to lose their minds when you dance grl :eek:

I do not know of this person you call trouble.....

Guest brwneydtrouble

No way, no mascot.

And who were you Mr. AJ? I think I was introduced to you when Jackal and Hyde were there.....I'm hoping to go back on friday. I like Stryke a lot - techno, breaks and house = heaven for me. I just really hope there will be a much bigger crowd, so I don't stand out so much....and then I can REALLY dance.

I don't think we were introduced because I would remember you.

And there will be a much bigger crowd this week because the club finally gave me the ok to do the promotions my way. Also my partner had Baby Anne at I/O on friday so he took much of the breaks crowd!

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by aj2234

I don't think we were introduced because I would remember you.

And there will be a much bigger crowd this week because the club finally gave me the ok to do the promotions my way. Also my partner had Baby Anne at I/O on friday so he took much of the breaks crowd!

I have a propensity to look very different when I go out, the last time I was there, I was wearing a beige shirt, had curly hair and glasses on. I had come with Meng and FX.

HEY BRIAN....didn't you take a bunch of pics at Venu?? That lazy ass better post them soon......

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

I have a propensity to look very different when I go out, the last time I was there, I was wearing a beige shirt, had curly hair and glasses on.

yeah ... one time u looked like harry potter even..:laugh: :laugh:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by koky

yeah ... one time u looked like harry potter even..:laugh: :laugh:

HARRY POTTER!!!!! Lemme see that.....

Oh god, one of my friends was just yelling at me that I change too much, that I am a natural chameleon.

So I've heard alot about the girl with the red, damn Im not sure who this masked woman is but damnnnnn she's popular, she should run for office! I can see it right now in Bold Letters...

"I wear red pants and you know I can dance so this year at the polls give this cute girl a chance".

Hey I'll vote for you........TWICE!

He He;)