Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn : Sandman

Originally posted by sosti

TheSandman loves little boys...:D

No little boys for me..... but I do miss you!!!;)

Yea, my talking skills were just ...... man that was an ugly night/morning.....lol I slept all day Sunday then slept 12 hours before work today... I am more of a sprinter than marathon runner these days...

Originally posted by thesandman

Yea, my talking skills were just ...... man that was an ugly night/morning.....lol I slept all day Sunday then slept 12 hours before work today... I am more of a sprinter than marathon runner these days...

YOU CAN CALL ME OBI-WAN My young padawan bitch. You had no response it was classic.

Originally posted by kostaP

YOU CAN CALL ME OBI-WAN My young padawan bitch. You had no response it was classic.

yea yea...... sure...... Ill respond now for you

STFU!!!!!!!

I really thought you were playing a sick joke on me when XPW was on.... It blew my fucking mind dude..... lol

:eek:

yea yea...... sure...... Ill respond now for you

STFU!!!!!!!

I really thought you were playing a sick joke on me when XPW was on.... It blew my fucking mind dude..... lol

:eek:

You were too funny!!!!!

You missed world's wildest street fights part 2.

Yo Sandfag, I'm on vacation too this week.. well i'm off thursday and friday... if it's nice let's hit the beach!!!! Maybe i'll even let you rub suntan lotion on my back.... hehe.. :eek: :eek:

Yo Sandfag, I'm on vacation too this week.. well i'm off thursday and friday... if it's nice let's hit the beach!!!! Maybe i'll even let you rub suntan lotion on my back.... hehe.. :eek: :eek:

Im off Thurs and Friday too..... I def. wanna hit the beach but most likely Friday..... and I need to hit AC somewhere in there..

Axle..... Ill be out again this weekend and Ill hit another low so don't worry......

Wow registered in 99 and only 7 posts. You, Youre good.

Hows the lil ****bird doin anyway??

hey...what up cracka??

HA.......... i'm old skool, but not really... LMAO

i'm chillin, got thursdays and fridays off for the rest of the month, so i'm hoping to make it to the beach one of these days...

u doin' beatstock saturday??

hey...what up cracka??

HA.......... i'm old skool, but not really... LMAO

i'm chillin, got thursdays and fridays off for the rest of the month, so i'm hoping to make it to the beach one of these days...

u doin' beatstock saturday??

Dont think so, I dont feel like dealing with the traffic and parking and all that fun shit. U going??

Dont think so, I dont feel like dealing with the traffic and parking and all that fun shit. U going??

abos-fuckin-lutely!

no traffic if you get there when we do....

we're getting there for 12:30 and settin' up shop... beer, water and buck's bbq ..... there's like 20 ppl going.. you're so retarded by the time the concert starts at 6pm you don't even care that all the acts are lipsyncing... LMAO

the sandmanwhore is going too... don't be a pussy.. just go.

abos-fuckin-lutely!

no traffic if you get there when we do....

we're getting there for 12:30 and settin' up shop... beer, water and buck's bbq ..... there's like 20 ppl going.. you're so retarded by the time the concert starts at 6pm you don't even care that all the acts are lipsyncing... LMAO

the sandmanwhore is going too... don't be a pussy.. just go.

mmmmm this could be dangerous.....Sandman ready for an early start this weekend!!!! hahaha the little pussy runs when he sees me. he runs even faster when Axel comes around!!!

mmmmm this could be dangerous.....Sandman ready for an early start this weekend!!!! hahaha the little pussy runs when he sees me. he runs even faster when Axel comes around!!!

Run??? GTFO HERE!

I am on Vacation Thurs - Sunday!!! Ill be on a tare!

You should come and tailgate beatstock... I don't even care about the show.. Uncle Buc is a great angry BBQ chef!!!

Run??? GTFO HERE!

I am on Vacation Thurs - Sunday!!! Ill be on a tare!

You should come and tailgate beatstock... I don't even care about the show.. Uncle Buc is a great angry BBQ chef!!!

So if youre on Vac. Thurs-sun the fun begins wed night at Latitude!!!!! You can be Roveens Co-Star!!!! Im still contemplating beat stock, you should arrange a spot to meet up with the Iron crew this way you all dont have to bring grills and everything.

For the Iron crew Buc Sandman and crew have some Iron flowing through them 'they can def.' hang with the best of them and then some!!!!!

So if youre on Vac. Thurs-sun the fun begins wed night at Latitude!!!!! You can be Roveens Co-Star!!!! Im still contemplating beat stock, you should arrange a spot to meet up with the Iron crew this way you all dont have to bring grills and everything.

For the Iron crew Buc Sandman and crew have some Iron flowing through them 'they can def.' hang with the best of them and then some!!!!!

I never met the iron crew and NO one can hang on our level......lol